Incog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win

Go down 
+7
Jackie
Nocturne
Angi
Witty
Mr. Ricey
Termy
Mr. Slippy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/23/2014, 4:16 pm

Thanks for clearing that up!
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/23/2014, 9:17 pm

Seems pretty cool Smile

Question though.. is it correct to assume the following?

Quote :
If many players hastily vote Player A to the point that it is 50%+1, then Player A will be automatically eliminated before they (or someone else) could offer a rebuttal that would convince some people to change their vote and bring it below 50% again.
i.e. don't vote until you're pretty confident (well as much as one can be) with your vote?

Also, at the beginning of a new round/thread, could you possibly list the (final) voting choices of each of the players in the previous round so we can try and deduce something from that without having to double check the old thread?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 2:44 am

Hello Romulus,

Thanks for your questions. 

From my experience with forum werewolf/mafia, hasty votes can be dangerous.  However, not voting tends to lead to stalling.  I find people are looking for lines to be drawn.  Opinions to form and things to analyze. 

Piling on votes puts pressure on those to speak up and normally what is called a "hammer" putting the final vote on someone can be questionable given the timing.  So although a vote in itself is not a bad thing at all, being too slow with voting and being too quick to hammer the nail in someones coffin without discussion can be pretty fishy and can lead to interesting debate and analysis.

A good villager  will often wait for some response from the person being lynched prior to putting that final vote on.   A murderous werewolf may find strategy in not allowing a rebuttle especally towards end game.  The situations will always be situational and it is up to you guys to figure out the motive behind a quick lynch.  

As for your request, I don't have an issue to put up the votes from the previous day phase that caused the lynch.

Typically in past I have never done this and left it up to the hard working villagers to do so.  My reasoning is, it makes it a bit more difficult to gather the information as readily, because a face to face game, sometimes not everyone will remember the voting history unless someone repeats who voted for who.

I will try it for this game though and if I get positive feedback with it, then I can proceed forward it may be something I continue on with. 

Thanks for the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 11:33 am

I didn't realize the day phases were going to be five days long.........just to let you know, I go away September 17th and I'm gone for about two weeks.  If I'm still alive, I'll try to check in often.   Although with a small cast, this might go pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 12:25 pm

Typically the day phases end much quicker, ending early with a lynch. The 5 days is just a time limit to give everybody ample time to discuss and participate and still be able to go about their daily lives. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 12:57 pm

Roles are going out in private messages to everyone.

The roles are handed out by cards I have IRL.  They are random.  I will be sending these in private messages to you all.  If you have any questions regarding your role, do not ask them in here.  It will give away what you potentially have.   Send me a private message, and when you are fully comfortable with what your role is and the mechanics of it then confirm you got your role within this thread.

Your name will move from the not confirmed spot to the confirmed spot on the cast list.

Thank you everyone and please await your roles.
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 1:40 pm

I got my role, and I understand the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 1:44 pm

Hello everyone:

Roles are out:

Once you understand your role, please confirm within this thread that you are confirming.

If your role does not make sense, or you have questions to clarify anything, I ask that you private message me.

I will either respond in private or in public with anonymous question and answer so that the whole group will know exactly how it works.

Another thing:
Those with night time actions.  You have been given quick topic links.
These links do not need registration.  You will use these links to send in your night time actions.  That way no one can analyze when you have logged in and when you have logged out.  It will stop any type of guess work through times that people log in and out of website.

Do NOT share your quick topic link with any member.  it is for you and you alone.

I am looking forward to starting this as soon as the cast has confirmed their role. 

Good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 2:02 pm

Got my role, ready to roll!
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 2:40 pm

Role received, understood. 

##lynch Angi

oh whoops Razz
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 3:17 pm

I know my role.
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 3:33 pm

I got my role, and I understand the rules.
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 3:34 pm

Jackie wrote:
Role received, understood. 

##lynch Angi

oh whoops Razz

SCUM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 4:23 pm

We shall see my hairy friend.
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 4:40 pm

Got my role, understood and confirmed!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 5:06 pm

perfect,  just need Nocturne,  Mr Ricey and Glendon to sign up on the thread to confirm and we should be all set
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ricey

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 7:54 pm

Got the message, and am good to go.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 8:05 pm

Thanks,  Just glendon to confirm and nocturne.  if we can get them in tonight then I can start up the first day on monday. Smile if not it will be tuesday.
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/24/2014, 10:32 pm

Got my role, and am cocked, locked, and ready to rock!
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 1:25 am

Yeah. Confirmation. Here it is.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 1:27 am

Thank you guys.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Werewolf Season !: Eternal Falls - Day 1   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 2:32 am

play for atmosphere

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaLcsLW4p4mj517W-anEDsHM_pSEYSixevrFYse2ejQMw-RiJc
The sun began to set behind a thickest of trees.  The fiery beams mellowed into pink and violet hues.  The blackened silhouettes of the trees etched into the minds of every villager.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 2Q==
The moon would soon rise and the terrors would take to the night, devouring the good and consuming the innocent.  The elders retired and the villagers were left with the burning embers of their nightly bon fire.

Gently a breeze crept between the gathering and soon it was time for sleep.  A deep sorrow hung in the air.  The village knew what awaited for them upon waking.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 A-forest-darkly3

One by one the villagers retired to their homes, tired and weary.  It was then that one by one, exhaustion set in.  The eyes heavy and gently the villagers went to sleep.

a sharp howl was heard and the manic laughter of evil soon shrilled through the forest.  Startling ravens about their wings flapped into the night sky.  It was here the terror began.  From the center of Eternal Falls, finally the sorcerer put to work.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Ravens_night_by_salemcat-d5jlsay
Finally all was still, every cricket, every rustle of the wind through the trees could be heard.  That somber silence marked with it that the night was soon over.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Taiz-village-the-morning-of-my-departure-taize
Soon the birds began to sing their morning song.  Every corner of the village grew alive again with a bustle of people.  However, everyone knew what was expected of them.

Coming closer and closer to the town square the group began to gather.  Shouts and jeers from a larger town came to life.  It was with one town crier that he held a list up.

The town has summoned the following for questioning.

Witty  sunny 
Pascal_B  sunny 
Jackie sunny 

Romulus sunny 
Angi sunny 
Termy sunny 
Mr. Ricey sunny 
Nocturne sunny 
glendon sunny 

As he called each and every name, shouts of death and mistrust rose.  It began small, but grew and grew, an anger so pure and so malice from the village.  The town crier began to speak again.

"Villagers, you all have been deemed most suspicious.  Your actions during the night and your whereabouts have been questioned.  If you cannot find the evil among you lot the village elders have deemed it necessary to kill you all"

Commotion began with onslaught of threats.  The crowd was ready for its first kill.

Villagers, it is day 1
9 are alive

Majority to vote is 5

Day Phase Deadline:  25th August - 30 August 23:59 Eastern Time ((this means you have all saturday as well))
Vote to Lynch:  Majority Vote 5 to Lynch

Pending Votes:
Witty, Pascal_B, Jackie, Angi, Romulus, Mr. Ricey, Nocturne, glendon, Termy

Role Quick List:
3 Villagers, 1 Seer, 1 Body Guard, 1 Lycan, 1 Cursed, 1 Sorcerer, 1 Werewolf

The Living:
Witty,
Pascal_B
Jackie
Angi,
Romulus
Mr. Ricey
Nocturne,
glendon,
Termy

The Graveyard
1: ????????????
2: ????????????
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 7:23 am

Good morning
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 8:20 am

Good Morning! Beautiful way to start the week!
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 9:02 am

Morning all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next