Incog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1

Go down 
+5
Mongoose87
Romulus
glendon
Pascal_B
Mr. Slippy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime9/29/2014, 2:14 am

Play for Atmosphere

Day 1

The sun rose high above the falls near Eternal Falls.  What fell upon the sleepy village, soon became news to the surrounding areas.  Entrails of villagers once past scattered across the decimated village square..  An eerie sight to behold.  What made this even worse was the wildlife, pecking and chewing on the carnage that the sorcerer brought with him.

This power he, himself, could not even control.  Soon as night fell on Eternal Falls, that terror started to transform.  That howl, something was different, for faintly a young trill could be heard echoing deaths call.

Soon the pair were off.  The scent and smell of an active village, one with more people, better yet, more victims.  Shadow Pine was unaware that their village was the next stop for the nightly stalkers.

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Fantasy_church_by_viijigsaw-d4qhs0l
Shadow Pine, unlike Eternal Falls, was best known for their faith.  Religious followers would flock to this village to be blessed upon their travels, trades and even upon the sickly.

What they didn't know was, their faith would be tested in a more personal way than ever before.

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 51afa48ec66f451979

That trouble slinked from Eternal Falls across the blood soaked gravel roads, through the thickest of Pine trees.  The cracking of wood branches, rustling of leaves and the silence of the forest dwelling creatures sounded the arrival of not one, but two threats.

A werewolf and their kin, a smaller wolf cub, ready to take over this town.

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Ac7bd56225b476c00c1094293260fffd
One morning, just before the news hit Shadow Pine the lonely priest gathered their belongings and made their way to the church.  Within those walls prayers were said, but something did not sit right.

Troubled by the feelings they were getting, confirmation was needed.  Away the troubled Priest went, his first stop was to the village Seer.

"Oh, great seer, there is something so terrible, I feel it.  With my book I set to pray but I could not hear the callings of the greater one, all was lost.  What do you find of this?"  His eyes looked lost.  Someone who had followed faith all his life, had no one to turn to.

The seer, with their eyes cast at a center point in the small room that they stood started to call upon minds eye.  "Dear Priest, you seem so troubled, and your faith is questioned.  I may have the answers for you but it might not be what you wish to hear"

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Eyes

The priests lips trembled and with a dried throat gulped "Please do not let it be that terror from Eternal Falls"

A heavy hand rested upon the Priests shoulder.  "We must prepare, there is not one, but two who are clawing towards us.  By tomorrow we will be visted.  Go tell the others"

The two rushed towards the village square as bells rang through the streets calling everyone to gather.  Soon after one of the bravest stepped forth.

"Seer and Priest, we will survive this, let us our faith and your eyes along with the most diligent villagers rid the town of these evil abominations"  Stronger than most, this one was not a force to be reckoned with.

With fearful villagers and a town full of characters, would Shadow Pine suffer the same fate?
Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 On-a-scary-scary-night-1024x768
The night rolled on and morning came.  Everything looked the same, everything.   Just what happened that night?
Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBV4-4L5jUCGR071s_HgkPVOzC72e4odBoOpPJsFw039hD5JfO
Gathering everyone in the village.....The village elders brought together,  the names of the following shall be deemed most suspicious.

They will decide who among them will perish and who will live.  We will not stop the deaths until we are rest assured both have been disposed of.  Unaccounted for during the evening were the following people.

1. Glendon
2. Termy
3. Pascal_B
4. Romulus
5. Witty
6. Nocturne
7. Mongoose87
8. Manygrams
9. Wltgreenwood
10. TBird

With 10 suspcious people, it will take 6 Votes to lynch.

You will have until 4th of October 23:59EST to come up with one name.

Good luck and may your faith not waiver.

Players note the first:
wltgreenwood has not confirmed.  He may have forgotten he had signed up, or had gotten busy with other things.  I am keeping him in the game and it is up to you guys to decide what to do, if he does not show.   I have reached out in pvt, and by email to this person so I have done what i could.  Remeber, you have signed up to play.  Try to post at least once a day if not every other day.  The village relies on participation of it's villagers no matter how strong or weak you believe your role is, it is what YOU do with it, that makes the game.

Players note the second:
If you do not know the concept of werewolf, please go read up on the rules, if something is unclear or there is a term you do not understand, please private message me.   I will then answer publicly and provide the question anonymously.

Players note the third:
If you can, please bold your votes so I can see them, try to colour them red.  If formating is not possible due to phone messaging etc, please make it clear who you will be voting for.  In future votes, if you are changing your mind, please indicate who you are unvoting and who you will be voting for.  Formatting Bold Green for unvotes, and Bold red for Votes.  

Players Final Note:
Please remember, I am here to help guide you to answer questions and to move the game along.  Plesae try to be respectful of each other, but do understand the game tends to put people in a position to be lied to, lied about and riled up at times.  Keep it within the context of the game and you guys should be fine.  Remember you are dealing with other people.  I very much enjoy hosting for you guys and will continue to provide as much help as I can possible.

Last edited by Mr. Slippy on 9/29/2014, 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime9/29/2014, 2:53 am

Day 1: Deadline 04 Oct 2014 23:59EST

Votes to Lynch: 6

Pending Votes: 10 Remain
Glendon, Termy, Mongoose87, Pascal_B, wltgreenwood, Nocturne, Witty, TBird, Romulus, Manygrams

Remember, Majority for 10 people is 6.  You need 6 Votes to lynch someone.  If someone reaches 6 votes, they are out.  The day round will end immediately. I will try to lock the thread as soon as I can.  If by Oct 4th comes around and no one has recieved 6 votes, there will be a no lynch and the night phase will move on.

Good luck and remember if you need anything, please private message right away.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime9/29/2014, 7:06 am

Here's hoping we do better than last time!
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime9/29/2014, 9:53 am

Morning, townspeople. I've spoken with Brother Greenwood and he is very ill. Even if he is the werewolf, I doubt this is some underhanded strategy to avoid detection. I propose we leave him out of consideration for lynching in the first round.
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime9/29/2014, 12:52 pm

*gasp* A coverup so quickly? Surely this means Glendon is clamouring to cover part of his hairy posse!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime9/29/2014, 3:26 pm

Player Note:
Thanks Glendon for bringing that to my attention, on behalf of the village, wltgreenwood, please rest up, your well being is important.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime9/29/2014, 9:06 pm

We need to strongly consider lynching Glendon for his generosity.  Kindness deserves kindness.
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime9/29/2014, 10:05 pm

Pleeeeeeease, Brother Mongoose. Manygrams is just sitting there quietly, waiting for this town to tear itself apart. I'd like to hear Termy's gut instincts.
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime9/29/2014, 10:54 pm

I have none at this moment. I do however appreciate you putting me in high pedestal. Gesture noted!
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime9/30/2014, 1:12 am

A hooded man with a face thin and gaunt from sleepless nights of guilt and horror shambles toward the square, his frame clearly showing the weight of the brutal burden his conscience is bearing. Raven-haired and ghastly pale, but with piercing blue eyes aflame with the hope of redemption, a malnourished Nocturne pulls down his cowl as he enters. A rosary, showing wear and tear of a compulsive need to repent is present in his manus sinster. 

Hoarsely, an utterance escapes his cracked lips; "What cruel fates have conspired to bring us here again! The damned and the doomed! The moonbeast walks among us once more!"
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime9/30/2014, 1:15 pm

Whose sins amongst ours are great enough amongst us to bring such a wrath upon our humble heads?! Surely we have done nothing to deserve this, O great deities. Spare us your judgement!

No? We still got werewolves? Damn. Er, I mean.... so it shall be. I will return with my blunderbuss.
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Mongoose87

Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime9/30/2014, 7:04 pm

Your blunderbuss, and my musket!  It isn't proper that a man should hunt such a quarry alone!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime9/30/2014, 11:12 pm

Pending Votes: 10 Remain
Glendon, Termy, Mongoose87, Pascal_B, wltgreenwood, Nocturne, Witty, TBird, Romulus, Manygrams
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime10/1/2014, 5:00 am

Whom among us has yet to announce their presences here in this most morbid, this most foul of gatherings? Your lurking is much like that of the very beasts who terrorize us so speak men, lest you be damned by your idleness!
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime10/1/2014, 9:31 am

Brother Pascal has, not one, but TWO guns yet he has not offered them up for the crusade. Is this because he wishes the crusade to fail? Is it because HE'S A WOLF?
Back to top Go down
Tbird

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime10/1/2014, 10:39 am

I am sorry to hear of brother Greenwoods illness however I fear lynching him first is the only logical action since his inaction hampers our ability at garnering a majority vote.
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime10/1/2014, 2:30 pm

*cough, cough*
clears throat and while brushing his nose makes a subtle but profound Finger of Suspicion pointing at Tbird.

Note for teh n00bz: Pointing a 'Finger of Suspicion' doesn't actually mean shit. It just means "I'm not going to vote to kill you, but you're no longer invited to my birthday party"
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime10/1/2014, 2:41 pm

Hear hear, Mister Romulus!

I hear reports gentlemen, that the foul beasts are learning.... adapting.... They now function together and are aware of their brethren. The foolish sorcerer knew not what he toyed at, and fell victim to his own mad creation. Now the beast wreaks havoc anew upon us, and there are rumors he travels with a... child... ilk of his own blood! *look of disdain and disgust*. We must keep this in mind moving forward, for those that would destroy us now work in concert... I fear that letting the silence stay will only cause it to grow and manifest its fearful powers until our town falls to its knees begging for mercy where there is none to be had.

I vote to lynch wltgreenwood
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime10/1/2014, 4:17 pm

wltgreenwood (1 vote of 6): Witty

Pending Votes: 9 Remain

Added to player note:
Just to add to Romulus. Acronym: FOS - Meaning Finger of Suspicion.  Is indeed a middle finger to a birthday party.  It is saying, you are doing something wolf like or suspicious, I don't like it and I want to vote for you, but I won't because I am still not sure about you.

When is it a good idea to FOS?
When you are down to a village situation where if you guess wrong, the village will lose automatically.  Such as  1 Wolf vs 2 Villagers.  Or 2 Wolves vs 3 villagers.

In both cases, if the villagers guess wrong, the wolves would have reached parity and would win the game upon the mislynch.

When is an FoS a bad idea?
When you have more than enough people and there is no way the village would lose if one person put a vote out there.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime10/1/2014, 4:23 pm

Sorry for the silence, Monday/Tuesday is a little nuts for me.  Based on last game, killing the silent people first seems like a viable strategy.  We're not likely to catch the werewolf, but at least the remaining people will be working towards our ultimate goal.  wltgreenwood is ill, so I'm not in favour of going for him.  I am, however, not opposed to lynching manygrams.

SO here it goes,

Vote Manygrams
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime10/1/2014, 5:27 pm

I concur!  Additionally, Manygrams has yet offer me a single of his grams and surely is hording them to feed his wolfly addictions!

Vote: Manygrams
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime10/1/2014, 6:40 pm

wltgreenwood (1 vote of 6): Witty
Manygrams (2 Votes of 6): Pascal_B, Mongoose87

Pending Votes: 7 Remain
Glendon, Termy, wltgreenwood, Nocturne, TBird, Romulus, Manygrams
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime10/1/2014, 8:44 pm

The silence. Tis deafening!

VOTE: Brother Manygrams
Back to top Go down
Tbird

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime10/1/2014, 9:25 pm

Vote manygrams

To quiet
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime10/1/2014, 11:02 pm

I'm down for some mob mentality, let's burn manygrams!
*hollers and runs around*

VOTE: manygrams
(that puts him one shy of a death sentence I believe so hammer-holders be wary)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next