Incog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win

Go down 
+7
Jackie
Nocturne
Angi
Witty
Mr. Ricey
Termy
Mr. Slippy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 6:39 pm

Romulus, 4:41pm on Sep 4, 2014, in tiny print at the bottom wrote:
Also, I'm the wolf
Are we just going to ignore this?
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 7:07 pm

No, I noticed it too. I am thinking one of two things now, in regards to what Romulus posted, and his wishes with role reveals on 3 people instead of 2, right after changing votes- one of which he switched to, which also sits weird with me for some reason. Either he is the werewolf and is surrendering, or he is an innocent that is lying about his role, for whatever reason. A big part of me is inclined to believe he is the wolf or maybe lycan? Because I cannot figure out why an innocent would lie like that. If he IS innocent, he just planted some huge seeds of doubt that will stick with him the rest of the game as long as he is still around, unless somehow cleared by the seer.

So I guess it comes down to this for me, should we lynch Romulus? Or should we leave Romulus to the seer? The way I see it it's the seers best option if Romulus isn't lynched since he kinda flat out claimed the role.

Right now I am leaning towards not wasting the seer like that and instead:

UNVOTE PASCAL_B

VOTE ROMULUS
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 7:47 pm

Unvote: Nocturne
Vote: Romulus

If you're not the wolf, you're very stupid, and yea, that's the bitch in me.
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 7:53 pm

Angi wrote:
If you're not the wolf, you're very stupid, and yea, that's the bitch in me.

Operating under the assumption that I'm stupid (I am), which of the two stupid scenarios is stupider?

[A] I'm the wolf and I said I was the wolf
or
[B] I'm not the wolf and I said I was the wolf
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 8:31 pm

Romulus wrote:
Operating under the assumption that I'm stupid (I am), which of the two stupid scenarios is stupider?

[A] I'm the wolf and I said I was the wolf
or
I'm not the wolf and I said I was the wolf

They're both pretty dumb.

Unvote Nocturne

Vote Romulus
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 8:34 pm

Muahaha, you're all falling for my trap so perfectly! Muahahahaha
*thunder sounds*
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 8:34 pm

If you kill me I'll eat your babies in the afterlife
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

Just FYI
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 8:44 pm

A villager would be beyond stupid to say they're a wolf and not help us out at all.   A wolf outing himself would just be dumb.
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 9:09 pm

People who come across as genuinely riled up by my 'confession' as they are legitimately trying to find the wolf:
>> Witty
>> Angi
>> Pascal

People who were (uncharacteristically) quiet and therefore implicitly okay with me saying I was the wolf:
>> Jackie

People who were celebrating their birthday or have been characteristically quiet:
>> Termy
>> Nocturne

People who have claimed to be the wolf:
>> Romulus

Ergo, The following are not guilty (Wit, Ang, Pascal). The following act in line with how a guilty person would (Rom, Jack). The following people have insufficient data and are still suspicious but far less so than the previous two (Noc, Term). I propose that either [a] you lynch me but "see" Jackie OR  [b] Jackie and I do a role reveal.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 9:26 pm

Deadline for Day is 06 Sept 2014 23:59 ((This means you have all day Saturday for the lynch))

Pascal_B (2 votes of 4): Jackie, Nocturne
Jackie (2 Votes of 4) Termy, Romulus
Romulus ( 3 Votes of 4) Witty, Angi, Pascal_B

Pending Votes: 0

Role Quick List:
2 Villagers, 1 Seer, 1 Body Guard, 1 Lycan, 1 Cursed, 1 Werewolf
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 9:30 pm

Romulus wrote:
People who come across as genuinely riled up by my 'confession' as they are legitimately trying to find the wolf:
>> Witty
>> Angi
>> Pascal

People who were (uncharacteristically) quiet and therefore implicitly okay with me saying I was the wolf:
>> Jackie

People who were celebrating their birthday or have been characteristically quiet:
>> Termy
>> Nocturne

People who have claimed to be the wolf:
>> Romulus

Ergo, The following are not guilty (Wit, Ang, Pascal). The following act in line with how a guilty person would (Rom, Jack). The following people have insufficient data and are still suspicious but far less so than the previous two (Noc, Term). I propose that either [a] you lynch me but "see" Jackie OR  [b] Jackie and I do a role reveal.[/b]

Romulus, I haven't even posted since your big reveal but I'm fine with plan a.

unvote
vote: Romulus
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 9:34 pm

Deadline for Day is 06 Sept 2014 23:59 ((This means you have all day Saturday for the lynch))

Pascal_B (1 votes of 4): Nocturne
Jackie (2 Votes of 4) Termy, Romulus
Romulus ( 4 Votes of 4) Witty, Angi, Pascal_B, Jackie

Role Quick List:

Results up later tonight.  good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/6/2014, 4:27 pm

With the death of the Sorcerer Glendon and the Lynching of Mr Ricey the village erupted into finger pointing.   The group of suspicious characters dwindled down.

Shouts from the group got louder as one person spoke. "You know, I haven't thought about it before but that Romulus fellow certainly did say something under his breath"

The group looked over towards Romulus who quickly shook his head, No.   "Certainly you misheard me saying I was a werewolf....blast god damn it!!! I can't control myself!!!".....

Something had been terribly wrong with this man...something just did not seem right.   The villagers got scared of his demeanor and closed in on him.

The group held his legs and arms as they strung him up in a noose....."For the good of this village Romulus, we cannot have a werewolf amongst us anymore"....

Romulus started to snarl and growl, something didn't sit right his eyes rolled back into his head...

"What....WHATS HAppening!!!!"   Snarls and shouts the village trembled before the man who became more beast like with every second he dangled infront....

"It couldn't be" some had gasped....

No sooner did Romulus pass ......did the village find out... he was

The cursed.

It is now night time, please send in your night actions through your quick topics.

thank youl.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Season 1: Werewolf - Eternal Falls - Day 3   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/8/2014, 11:52 pm

The sun started to set on the village and the news of the cursed rang through.  The sorcerers hold on this village started to crumble....the village still needed to find that werewolf before it was too late....

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Up-1N5IRNKLITJG118O
Ihe moon had risen through the treeline and had cast shadows over the village.  A slow and steady thud of thick leather boots hit the floor boards of a villagers home.   The body guard made their rounds...as they peered through a window a snarled warm breath was felt on the back of Jackie's neck.......as she turned around, she was faced with the wraith of the werewolf.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Thumb-37864
Her arms were torn and her body was mangled...although a good meal it left an ungodly sight for the village to behold.

Upon the morning.....Jackie the Body Guard was found by all....

It was now time to call the suspicious villagers together again...

It is now day 3.    It takes 3 votes to kill.  Remember if you have been lynched or been killed, please do not post any more....We will have a reunion thread for everyone to rejoin and talk.

Deadline for Day is 13 Sept 2014 23:59 ((This means you have all day Saturday for the lynch))

VOTE TO LYNCH: You need 3 Votes to Lynch

Pending Votes: 5
Witty, Pascal_B,, Angi, Nocturne, Termy

Role Quick List:
2 Villagers, 1 Seer, 1 Lycan,  1 Werewolf

----------------------------------------------------------
The Living:
Witty,
Pascal_B
Angi,
Nocturne,
Termy

The Graveyard
1: Mr. Ricey - Lynched - Day 1 Role: Villager
2: glendon - NightKilled - Night 1 Role: Sorcerer
3: Romulus - Lynched - Day 2 Role: Cursed
4: Jackie - NightKilled - Night 2 Role: Body Guard

------------------------------------------------

Last vote from Day 2.
Pascal_B (1 votes of 4): Nocturne
Jackie (2 Votes of 4) Termy, Romulus
Romulus ( 4 Votes of 4) Witty, Angi, Pascal_B, Jackie

Role Quick List:
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 12:32 am

Well, shitty......
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 6:07 am

Termy wrote:
Well, shitty......

That about sums up my thoughts.  The body guard being dead definitely complicates things.
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 8:09 am

Is there still another Cursed?   I guess I'm not surprised Jackie was killed, she's pretty smart and figures things out, I'm going to go look back at the last day and see who her suspects were.
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 8:13 am

Her main suspect was Pascal, but Termy called her out quite a bit.  I think maybe the wolf is trying to frame Termy possibly.  

I'm going to start with

Vote:  Nocturne   for now
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 10:37 am

I think Mr. Slippy forgot to update his quick roles note:

2 Villagers, 1 Seer, 1 Body Guard, 1 Lycan, 1 Cursed, 1 Werewolf.

I believe it should be 2 Villagers, 1 Seer, 1 Lycan and 1 Werewolf. I'll have him confirm.

In the meantime, Pascal does look suspicious, however, is he a villager with a smelly wolf stench?

I believe, someone is setting me up....hmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 12:19 pm

Vote: Jackie

You're always so quick to get to the lynching, makes me think you're too keen to see us die.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 12:22 pm

*Vote: Angi

Can't lynch the dead.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 1:07 pm

Deadline for Day is 13 Sept 2014 23:59 ((This means you have all day Saturday for the lynch))

VOTE TO LYNCH: You need 3 Votes to Lynch
Nocturne (1 vote of 3): Angi
Angi (1 vote of 3): Nocturne

Pending Votes: 3
Witty, Pascal_B,, Termy

Role Quick List:
2 Villagers, 1 Seer, 1 Lycan,  1 Werewolf
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 2:17 pm

....ghost town....

......flees..........

end...this... now
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 2:42 pm

Well, at least we didn't walk away completely empty-handed for the loss of the body guard. Now the wolf cannot gain any more allies and has to survive until the end. That really swings the the ball nicely into our court.

With how things stand for me, and my interpretation of past days, my most suspicious are Pascal and Angi. After rereading some past posts, I am seeing a bit of a pattern, in that Angi shows up, says something that typically would rile somebody up, and then kinda goes quiet once the "war" starts, casting votes quietly in the background as she sees fit. This strikes me as a textbook wolf tactic. For this reason, since it is getting into the end stages of the game, I am basing my vote on history rather than heavy discussion.

VOTE ANGI
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next