Incog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win

Go down 
+7
Jackie
Nocturne
Angi
Witty
Mr. Ricey
Termy
Mr. Slippy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 2:47 pm

Deadline for Day is 13 Sept 2014 23:59 ((This means you have all day Saturday for the lynch))

VOTE TO LYNCH: You need 3 Votes to Lynch
Nocturne (1 vote of 3): Angi
Angi (2 vote of 3): Nocturne, Witty

Pending Votes: 3
Pascal_B, Termy

Role Quick List:
2 Villagers, 1 Seer, 1 Lycan,  1 Werewolf
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 2:56 pm

Alright....

Vote: Angi
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 2:59 pm

Deadline for Day is 13 Sept 2014 23:59 ((This means you have all day Saturday for the lynch))

Nocturne (1 vote of 3): Angi
Angi (3 votes of 3): Nocturne, Witty, Termy

Pending Votes: 1
Pascal_B

Role Quick List:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/9/2014, 2:59 pm

This was a quick round guys.  Results will be up after 11PM EST.

Night time actions should be in to me by end day 11 SEPT 2014 23:59.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/10/2014, 1:02 am

The group gathered together and without a second thought Angi's name was shouted...it was clear she had no chance...the group gathered around her and began the violent murder.....and soon enough as the sun blistered down and then hid behind the horizon the moon rose........it was clear that Angi was.

A simple villager.

It is now night time.  

Day phase will be up tomorrow when I get the night actions.

Remaining in the game
Termy
Pascal_B
Nocturne
Witty

Who will be dead on the final day?  Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Season 1: Werewolf - Eternal Falls - Final Day   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/10/2014, 11:12 pm

It was a clear night, after the death of Angi had befallen the village, one thing was certain....someone was going to die right after.

The night moved on and a slow rustle was heard....it was a man, one man out on a mission.

This mission?  to destroy the wolf once and for all.

Termy closed his eyes and began to concentrate, he had known all along it was just a matter of time before the wolf would strike.

He had to be ready for this.....He set to work and then, he heard it.  That howl..so close and yet, was it in his head or was it really near?

Termy glanced through his window and sensed something not correct.....a crash from upstairs was heard.  Something had broke.

His crystal ball cracked and rolled step by step down the stairs and rolled right by his foot.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Werewolf

He bent over to pick the object up but no sooner did he do so than he felt a "seering" pain...this pain was no doubt the work of the wolf who had sliced Termy up into bite sized ravioli.

When morning woke it was clear.

3 men were left

Nocturne, Pascal and Witty.

It is now the 4th day, it takes  two do lynch.

Good luck.

Day 3 Final Vote count

Nocturne (1 vote of 3): Angi
Angi (3 votes of 3): Nocturne, Witty, Termy

Pascal_B

Role Quick List:

----------------------------------------------------------------

THE CURRENT DAY IS AS FOLLOWS

Deadline for Day is 15Th Sept 2014 23:59 ((This means you have all day Monday for the lynch))

VOTE TO LYNCH: You need 2 Votes to Lynch

Pending Votes: 3
Witty, Pascal_B, Nocturne

Role Quick List:
1 Villagers,  1 Lycan,  1 Werewolf

----------------------------------------------------------
The Living:
Witty,
Pascal_B
Nocturne,

The Graveyard
1: Mr. Ricey - Lynched - Day 1 Role: Villager
2: glendon - NightKilled - Night 1 Role: Sorcerer
3: Romulus - Lynched - Day 2 Role: Cursed
4: Jackie - NightKilled - Night 2 Role: Body Guard
5 Angi - Lynched - Day 3 Role: Villager
6. Termy - Nightkilled - Night 3 Role: Seer
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/11/2014, 4:22 am

Well, this is what I have from yesterday:

Termy wrote:
In the meantime, Pascal does look suspicious, however, is he a villager with a smelly wolf stench?

This confirms it for me, since Termy was the seer. The only other evil appearing role available to Pascal is the wolf. It was very fortunate and wise of Termy to share that the previous round, since we ended up losing him during the night round.

Nocturne wrote:
Vote: Jackie
You're always so quick to get to the lynching, makes me think you're too keen to see us die.

This is kinda the icing on the cake for me. I do not see the wolf forgetting that he killed Jackie (the Body Guard) during the night phase. If I am wrong about all of this, you played a damn fine wolf Nocturne.

VOTE PASCAL_B
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/11/2014, 6:05 am

Witty wrote:
If I am wrong about all of this, you played a damn fine wolf Nocturne.

Trouble is, you are wrong.  I'm not going to vote right now because I think the swift lynch last round will be our undoing. One of Witty or Nocturne is the wolf.  

Witty seems intent to tempt Nocturne into dropping the hammer, which makes me suspicious, but I'll wait until Nocturne responds, a luxury that wasn't afforded to Angi. 

Speaking of Angi, Nocturne voted for her, stating that her quick votes were suspicious (poetic justice).  Witty made sure to reinforce her and myself as being the prime suspects (and then Termy dropped the hammer).  On balance, Witty's actions last rounds seem more suspicious than Nocturne.

For now, FOS on Witty.  Let's see what nocturne has to say.
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/11/2014, 1:57 pm

Pascal_B wrote:
Witty seems intent to tempt Nocturne into dropping the hammer, which makes me suspicious

From where I am sitting it's not so much about tempting, as for Termy to have 'seen' you as evil can only mean one thing to me, considering my own role. All I can really do now is present my point of view on the matter, and the best way for me to do that is be as forward and upfront with my intentions as possible. In early rounds this can seem really scummy to be sure, but now, in the last day... There isn't much point in beating around the bush when the seer lays the truth out for you in the previous day, so my vote will stand.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/11/2014, 3:41 pm

Trouble is, even if he did 'see' me it doesn't make him any less wrong. It's the result of an affliction I have.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 9:38 am

How delightful.

FOS: Pascal_B
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 2:06 pm

I know we are in a crucial spot right now, I want to do what I can to make this as simple as possible.

Termy wrote:
i don't have anything against Nocturne that would accuse him of a werewolf.

add this to the list of seer confessions from day two and we have likely cleared Nocturne as well. This is why I am so confident. It only leaves the werewolf role to Pascal. There is nobody else it could be, so I won't be changing my vote. I also don't feel there is much more I can meaningfully add to this, our last day round in the game. Also keep in mind that we MUST lynch this round, there is no more delaying. If we fail to lynch the wolf here, he will night kill and it will put majority vote out of the towns reach for good. Basically, I need you to vote, Nocturne lol.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 5:27 pm

Pascal, as a peer of the village I will permit you an opportunity to discredit Witty. He has made some very convincing arguments.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 10:40 pm

I've already made my arguments, and Witty's aggressive push for my lynching has really put the pressure on you. If you are the werewolf nocturne, good job, but the ball's in your court now.

Vote: Witty

(Sorry for the lack of formatting, I'm on my phone)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/12/2014, 11:20 pm

Deadline for Day is 15Th Sept 2014 23:59 ((This means you have all day Monday for the lynch))

VOTE TO LYNCH: You need 2 Votes to Lynch
Pascal_B (1 Vote of 2): Witty
Witty (1 Vote of 2): Pascal_B

Nocturne
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/13/2014, 9:01 am

Vote: Pascal_B
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Season 1: Werewolf - Eternal Falls - Reunion   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/13/2014, 3:00 pm

And there it was, the three of them face, to face, to face.  Pascal and Witty both pointing fingers at each other... 

Pleading with Nocturne in hopes that they were going to rid the werewolf from the village.

NO!!! ITS WITTY!!

NO...LOOK AT THOSE FANGS ON PASCAL!!!....

They both shouted, tormenting Nocturne with their relentless shouts.

No sooner did they speak did Nocturne turn on Pascal....

And so it was done......The village.....

Has lost... No sooner did Pascal die, did Witty show his true colours, his werewolf disguise no more....

It was just the beginning.....

Congrats to the werewolf team,

Glendon and Witty.

Villagers, you have lost.  You are now permitted to post and speak and do whatcha needa do.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/13/2014, 3:04 pm

Oh God dammit.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/13/2014, 3:08 pm

Witty, you played a good werewolf.  I really had no idea until that last round.
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/13/2014, 3:15 pm

Thanks guys! I had NO idea I would be able to pull it off. I am historically a terrible wolf.

Sorry about the early kill Glendon, I had no idea!
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/13/2014, 3:17 pm

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Vonc2OF

^Me the whole game after I accidentally killed Glendon, especially after the role reveal suggestion^
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/13/2014, 3:42 pm

Witty, I took my night-kill as the highest compliment, in that my subterfuge as a villager was effective. Kudos on killing the Seer and then using his finding of the Lycan against the village!
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/13/2014, 4:04 pm

Haha, good game guys, and waytogo to witty for being a great wolf!
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/13/2014, 6:25 pm

lol I'm shocked you didn't know it was Witty.   Shame on you guys.   Especially when he made shit up the round I left and you guys fell for it lmfao

Great job Witty, fooling these punks!

Thanks Mr. Slippy for the invite.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime9/13/2014, 7:55 pm

No problem,  I will be hosting a second round for those still interested or wanting to give it another go.  I will probably start it up next weekend, give a little bit of a week to just recoup from this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next