Incog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4

Go down 
+2
Mongoose87
Mr. Slippy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Empty
PostSubject: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/21/2014, 6:05 pm

A loud howl across the sky had echoed through the village.  One by one they were being picked off.  With the priest having used his blessing and the tough guy gone, there was only one hope for the village.

The wind picked up around a tiny home in the corner of town.  It's little shutters on the window could have used some work as they clung by rusted hinges that creaked gently in the night air.

The silence following the howl was deafening.  It was signaling the two terrors to prowl the streets.  Closer they came to this little home, staring through the windows at their target.

The nights darkness keeping them hidden.  They looked closer through the rooms but could not see anyone.  Angered at that sight, they smashed through the window and carefully searched through the house.

Smelling their way through towards a wooden chest.  Slashing the box open with their mighty claws they revealed Nocturne who had trembled from fright.

It was no use, the wolves had found their target and soon the walls were painted red.

Not a moment too soon, as the sun started to rise, poor nocturne did not.  The village had lost their seer.

The group gathered once more.

Villagers, today might be your final day.  Please use your judgment carefully.

I will give you all to the 26th of October. as a deadline.

Good luck.

Day 3 Final

Vote Majority - 4 Votes to Lynch

Votes:
Glendon (1 Vote of 4): TBird, 
Romulus (4 Vote of 4): Pascal_B, Nocturne, Mongoose87, Romulus
Mongoose87 (1 Vote of 4): Glendon

Pending Votes: 1 Remain
Termy

Villager list

Villager List

Villagers Alive
1. Pascal_B
2. Romulus
4. Termy
6. Mongoose87
7. glendon
8. Tbird

Villagers Dead
1. Day 1: Manygrams - Villager
2. Night 1: No One

3. Day 2: Wltgreenwood - Villager
4. Night 2: Witty - Tough Guy
5. Day 3: Romulus - Villager

6. Night 3: Nocturne - Seer
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/21/2014, 6:07 pm

Players note:
I had a family emergency to handle and I am sorry I did not get this day up in time.  Nor is the formatting / pictures / music up at the moment.  I am very sorry.

Werewolf:  Day 3 - Deadline 26th Oct 2014

Vote Majority - 3 Votes to Lynch

Votes:

Pending Votes: 5 Remain
Termy, Pascal_B, Mongoose87, Glendon, TBird,
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/21/2014, 6:21 pm

Well, that was a strange conclusion to the day.

BTW, for lateness,

VOTE: Mr. Slippy
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/21/2014, 6:50 pm

In honor of Romolus:

Vote: Termy
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/21/2014, 9:22 pm

seems like the noose is on tight .....

Unvote: Termy
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/21/2014, 10:58 pm

Back on track, the *cough* unexpected ending of the last round has me thinking maybe there's something to this whole Pascal thing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/22/2014, 3:13 pm

Moderator Note:
Please note I have sent pvt messages to all.  Next step will be to personally email.  If activity decreases this much.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/22/2014, 4:26 pm

Well, that was unexpected.  It was sure the wolves would target Termy to rid us of some certainty.

Now down to business.

Mongoose87 wrote:
Back on track, the *cough* unexpected ending of the last round has me thinking maybe there's something to this whole Pascal thing.

I was thinking over the course of the night that it seemed odd to me that I seem to have a shadow.  This shadow is not an absence of light, but rather one with an absence of humanity.  This shadow will follow my moves, and every so often will creep out to reinforce what I've said, glad to leave me facing the light.  It's time we shone some light on this shadow.

Mongoose87, you have trailed me for too long, it's time we put you up for scrutiny.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/22/2014, 7:19 pm

Glad to leave you facing the light?  I pursued the cause I saw just in Romulus and glendon, and while I may have misjudged, at the least in Romulus' case, do not flatter yourself to say I relied upon you.
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/22/2014, 10:01 pm

Today, we mourn Brother Romulus. May we never waiver following your footsteps on the path to truth. We also mourn Brother Nocturne, the Seer. Next time someone says "Seer, tell us what you know," it's for a good reason.

The (maybe only) silver lining from losing the seer is that we keep Brother Termy. It's going to be pretty difficult to prove anyone of anything at this point. I know my opinion isn't worth much around here, but Brother Termy's is. Understand the power you possess.

To put my thoughts out...

Last round I bet my life that Mongoose was a wolf. That was pretty stupid of me, as it discounted the possibility of a Pascal/Tbird pairing. My life was on the line and the murder of Brother Romulus or myself wasn't going to help much so I took a gamble. That leaves 3 suspects, effectively giving us a 2/3 chance of getting one of these three right, assuming my innocence is not in doubt with the remaining villagers. Even if it is, I was the only unconfirmed villager Brother Romulus completely trusted. Take that for what its worth.

To Brother Termy and the last villager, understand the end game: the wolves will either try to get us to vote for an innocent or their own cub and then Shadow Pine will have seen its list sunrise.

Pascal and Mongoose now look relatively guilty for spearheading the murder of Brother Romulus. Even if tbird is a wolf, one of these two is as well. I welcome you two to try prove your own innocence/the other's guilt. But even more than you two I want to hear tbird, and hopefully not just voting for me and then disappearing for the rest of the day.

My take? Pascal is purely a defensive villager/werewolf. He votes for easy safe targets like quiet villagers but panicked under suspicion, stating Romulus needed to be put down. Once the heat was off him, he disappeared, not really caring who was lynched as long as it wasn't him.

Mongoose put himself at the front of the campaign against myself and Brother Romulus, sort of defending Pascal, but phrasing it as a suspicion that Brother Romulus and I were in cahoots. His final vote change from me to Brother Romulus is interesting for a variety of reasons. Like he said, he didn't care if either of us were put down. If he's a villager, it's because he thought we were both guilty, plain and simple. If he's a wolf, he's incredibly stupid for putting his signature all over the murder of a villager, which would just come to bite him in the furry ass the following round. OR...he's thinking two moves ahead by saying a wolf would never expose themselves like that.

So I lean more toward Pascal as a wolf, but the catch is pretty brutal: if Mongoose is his partner, then I feel

Mongoose wrote:
Back on track, the *cough* unexpected ending of the last round has me thinking maybe there's something to this whole Pascal thing.

might mean Pascal is the cub and there's a set up afoot.

Please communicate only in FOS's and not votes for now. If we mistakenly vote a villager/cub, the wolves could rush vote a lynch and sneak in the win.  

That's all I got for now. We need to figure out what Tbird is.
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/22/2014, 10:59 pm

Oh and Priest, it's time to role claim!
Back to top Go down
Tbird

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/23/2014, 12:01 am

So Romulus "valiant sacrifice" has done nothing but prove his innocence while leaving us in quite a predicament. I will say after leading the Glendon is a wolf train, and believing Romulus. His partner my level of suspicion has dropped but I'm not ruling you out yet!
 That leaves pascal/ mongoose pairing. Is this current back and forth meant to throw us off?

Also I agree that mongoose's quick jump in his voting patterns is telling always is he there to make a second vote never actually leading the vote himself!

I would also like to add my disappointment in termy being the only confirmed villager you input wether right or wrong is the only one we can truly trust as best for the village, and in crucial day three you had little input.

Finally seems that nocturne never revealed much in what he saw at night which also is disappointing as well as leaving us blind in these final hours!
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/23/2014, 6:12 am

glendon wrote:

Present!
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/23/2014, 7:33 am

Pascal_B wrote:
glendon wrote:

Present!
Oh, certainly, it wasn't enough to claim I was using you as a shield, you also need to claim my role?
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/23/2014, 8:48 am

Villager
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/23/2014, 10:27 am

Tbird, you are disappointed in me??? How about you should be disappointed in yourself and in the whole village as well? We started the wolf hunt at an extreme disadvantage with SEVERAL people doing NOTHING and that includes YOU. Lets see:

Disadvantages:

2 pure in-actives .. do you remember who they were because the hell I don't.. their presence were insignificant.
1 Seer - Do you see the Seer steer us to the direction where we should be focusing on? No.
1 Romulus - Played dirty and cheap and committed suicide just to prove to the people accusing him that they were wrong. He proved them wrong alright, but, to who's expense do you think? Who was being selfish?
1 - Tbird - Your posts for the past 3 1/2 days were nothing but meaningless words except for the last one where you finally wanted to play like the boss and actively fishing for the bastard who is clearing the village of the good guys. Why is it you finally stepped up? Hmm?

As you can see, we started the village with 10 people and half of them were useless, selfish and a killer(s)....

I've done my part as an active villager... have you done yours yet? Why do you need to rely on me? Is it because i'm cleared and my words mean more now? You should rely on yourself and your observations/research and come to your own conclusions. Seems to me you are a follower, like a sheep and not a leader or take charge of a person.

Vote: Tbird
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/23/2014, 10:46 am

Brother Termy, I urge you to rescind that vote for the moment. Are you sure it's him? If he's not a wolf, and the wolves pounce on him, this is your fault. 

We have two people claiming to be the Priest. (At least) one of them is lying.

I'd like to hear everyone claim their role.

I am villager. That leaves Tbird left. Are you a villager or the village's third (lol) Priest?
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/23/2014, 10:50 am

My brother from another mother, Glendon. I will rescind my vote .. for now.. For the record though, if the village dies, it won't be my fault 100%, instead, I would take 10% of the blame... 1/10 votes.
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/23/2014, 10:52 am

Unvote: Tbird
Back to top Go down
Tbird

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/23/2014, 2:25 pm

Yes i have not said much, but I didn't feel I need to I truly believed in brother Glendon's guilt. I said my peace an sat back hoping that he would expose himself or his partner. That didn't work, until now that is...

I've made two mistakes in this game I believe and for that I am disappointed in my self!

First mistakes was to feverishly go for Glendon for now I believe his innocence. My second mistake was in blessing Termy so early in the game, I feel you have added nothing to the village. But I regress, we are here to kill wolves not banter at which villager contributed most!

In case you missed it that's right, I am the Priest, and my patience finally paid off with these two false prophets have step forward and exposed themselves.

Which leads us to Pascal and Mongoose. Now that I know you two are the pair which one is the cub? For it is fatal to choose wrong.
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/23/2014, 2:50 pm

Tbird, I had a sudden chill.... I actually believe you! You accused me of night actions in day 2 on night # 1. We then went separate paths until today without any altercations from either of us. Little did I know that you blessed me on night # 2.

So... Pascal/Mongoose....
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/23/2014, 3:13 pm

Werewolf:  Day 3 - Deadline 26th Oct 2014

Vote Majority - 3 Votes to Lynch

Votes:

Pending Votes: 5 Remain
Termy, Pascal_B, Mongoose87, Glendon, TBird,
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/23/2014, 3:40 pm

Well this just became interesting. 

I was so hoping Tbird would fall into my trap and claim to be a villager, thus immediately outing himself as a wolf. However, we have three people claiming to Priests: one is a Priest, one is a Wolf, and one is a Wolf Cub. At least I'm finally cleared as being a villager.

Tbird, Pascal, and Mongoose, I don't trust any of you. But I welcome you to argue your innocence any way you can.
Back to top Go down
Tbird

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/23/2014, 4:46 pm

I'd say my suspicion of you is all the proof you need! I was doin what I thought was right because my belief that your stand on greenwood was pro wolf wether that was right or wrong can be debated later it seems we both acted in what we thought was best for village. It must of been true divine intervention to bring us three together. (Glendon, Termy, and myself). I blessed termy on night two believing that if you were the wolf is be dead so I didn't want my power to be wasted. And I was getting a 4 out 7 chance to get a villager. It seemed the only logical time to use it. Also could the gods played their hands in my spearhead in our feud? It could be argued that our feud carried us to this fateful day. That's the stars have aligned and led us to this place to finally strike back aginst evil!
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime10/23/2014, 4:55 pm

Tbird and Mongoose are the wolf and his pup.

I have in previous days alluded to my place within the clergy.  I will admit that I was misguided and all my votes have ultimately been for villagers, but I was not the only one.  

I saved Termy back when we were arguing over the cull of silent villagers because I truly believed that they were a detriment to the village and boon to the wolves.  I felt his aggressive stance on the topic and its obvious detrimental effects on the werewolves would make him a target.  It just so happened that I had blessed him the very turn he was targeted by the wolves.  His plan gave us direction as a whole, which the werewolves abhor.  I hope this is clear and detailed enough that it will give you pause in deciding who to vote for.  Remember that we have to select correctly today, or we lose.

In later days, the high tension yelling matches among a group of villagers have allowed the werewolves to go largely unnoticed.  Mongoose and Tbird were two of those remaining quiet while glendon, Romulus and I were in a heated, and largely fruitless, discussion.   Where I once nearly was certain of glendon's wolf-ness, I am less sure.  He is either a very good wolf or a mediocre villager.  Termy seems to be expressing doubt over Tbird's guilt, and that is fine, doubt is important as it keeps us from being arrogant.  However, we can all agree that Mongoose is one of the pair.

Between the three of us (myself, glendon, and Termy)  we can successfully lynch him and buy ourselves another day, and then lynch myself and Tbird in succession, thus guaranteeing the village's survival. I believe in this plan, and hope you will too.  mongoose and Tertmy will resist it, naturally, but it is our best chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next