Incog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win

Go down 
+7
Jackie
Nocturne
Angi
Witty
Mr. Ricey
Termy
Mr. Slippy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Empty
PostSubject: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/20/2014, 1:27 am

SEASON 1:  Werewolf - ETERNAL FALLS - CONFIRMATION THREAD

play for atmosphere

Eternal Falls was set amongst a thick pined forest. Its dirt paths intertwined amongst the log houses and village square. Home to most kinds of simple professions such as merchants, bakers, farms people and foresters, it was a perfect settlement for the hardworking.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Ghosttownbykarima_1

Beyond the village boundaries the wooded branches hugged the outskirts of the village. Limbs of trees cleverly hid anything that lay in wait.  The forest was typically quiet with major foot trails that led off through the thickest reaches of the trees.  It was here, where the evil began lurking towards Eternal Falls.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win The_red_forest_hd_wallpaper-t2

It has been rumoured that the village had been bestowed upon by an ancient sorcerer.  As the evil within this sorcerer grew, so did his determination to begin casting his powers.  The nights grew darker and longer.  The mist from the near by waterfall became denser.  Even the forest creatures could not be settled.  The air grew heavy.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win 323542

Looming upon the village, this sorcerer began to conjur a beast so vicious.  A creature so dark and foul. This creature would bring with it the death of the innocent, yet linger and walk amongst the village during the day disguised as one of their own.  It would lay in wait for the sun to fall to stalk its very victims one by one.   It was with this beast that he began to set his work to create his base for evil doings.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Scary-Werewolf-High-Resolution-HD-Wallpaper-Desktop

Not all was lost for Eternal Falls.  This village kept it's secrets very well.  A long time ago, Eternal falls was blessed with many different characters.  Some with the powers to heal, while others with the powers to protect.  However, there was one who was granted the power of vision.  What lay in wait for the sorcerer?  Eternal falls best kept secret, a seer.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Seer

A seer who would unveil the evil that loomed within the village during the day and would bring visions of good to the unrested Eternal Falls.

Would all be lost?  It is uncertain of this villages fate, but, with your help, it will not be doomed completely.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the first season of werewolf.

If you are not familiar with the rules, please review the rules within this forum as to how the game will play out.

Depending upon how many sign up we will be using different characters which will hinder or help the village of Eternal Falls.

These phases may be subject to change
1.  A Day phase will last from Monday - Friday
2.  A Night phase will last from Saturday - Sunday

Please respond below if you wish to join.

Cast List:
1.  Termy
2.  Mr. Ricey
3.  Witty
4.  Angi
5.  Nocturne
6. Jackie
7. glendon
8. Pascal_B
9. Romulus
10. ??????

Last edited by Mr. Slippy on 9/23/2014, 1:45 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/20/2014, 4:40 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ricey

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/20/2014, 4:56 pm

If you say so.
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/21/2014, 1:26 am

Signing in!
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/21/2014, 7:23 am

<3   I'd love to play please!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/21/2014, 3:57 pm

Thanks for signing up early guys I am thinking of starting on monday.  It might be a small game of 5 to 6 players.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/21/2014, 11:11 pm

I'm down.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/22/2014, 1:57 am

If you guys know of anyone else who might be interested in playing, please get them to sign up.  I have enough people to start a small 5 player game.  it should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/22/2014, 3:04 am

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/22/2014, 3:14 am

Noiiiice jackie good to have you back!
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/22/2014, 3:42 am

So excited for this Mr. Slippy!
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/22/2014, 9:35 am

Sweet, some familiar peeps are on board! Hopefully, more signups come in!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/22/2014, 12:54 pm

just need glendon to sign up lol
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/22/2014, 2:32 pm

Greetings. I am among you now.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/22/2014, 3:04 pm

Welcome glendon and all.  I should be handing out roles by sunday evening.  Please check the message boards for further confirmation page.  the confirmation page will have the following.

1.  Roles
2.  Rules of voting
3.  Time frame of day phases and night phases.

it is good practice to check the board at least once a day and make a post in the game once a day or every other day.  The game will be at leisure pace with 5 days for 1 day phase and 2 days for one night phase.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/22/2014, 7:14 pm

Glendon told me about this, seems like fun.  Mind if I sign up?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/22/2014, 7:23 pm

You are welcome to.  Thanks.  It should be fairly casual.
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/23/2014, 12:28 am

As a hugely wealthy and influential villager I will of course aid in saving our town. However given my status I also demand to be addressed with respect, and if anyone so much as makes a side comment that calls my purity into question I'll chop their bloody head off. Those are my terms.

Small print: Um, yeah, my name's actually Mike, I'm a friend of Glendon's.
Um, yeah. Okay.
Also, for anyone lazy, this is the link to the rules sticky that Mr Slippy mentioned https://incogforums.forumotion.com/t10-welcome-to-werewolf-rules .
Lastly, I assume that all convos need to be said in this thread (ie. no PMs), correct? I'm pretty sure this answers it but just want to be sure Smile 
Quote :
"No one should be discussing anything in pvt unless it is directly to the host, or allowed due to role exception."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/23/2014, 12:36 am

Hello Romulus,  

Yes, once the role confirmation page comes up, there should really be no discussion outside of thread.  There should be no, Pvt messages, telephone calls, snap shots / screen shots of discussions.  It will be based on the honor system.  If this fails It would ruin the integrity.

the list of roles is still yet to be determined.  roles should again go out Sunday evening Monday should be confirmation page and Tuesday should be the start of day one.  Once day one starts, all discussion for day one will be placed within the Day 1 Phase thread that will be started.  The instructions on, how to vote, what consists of a successful lynch during day phase, the rules of each role and a list of people who are in the game will be provided along with a continuation of the story.

if at any time during the confirmation of roles thread or any time for that matter, if there are questions about roles, I will ask that you do private message me and I will respond publically for anonymous question and response.  That way no one can gather what role someone is based on something they may not understand.

Thank you for taking an interest and signing up.  Feel free to post amongst the other forum threads as well.  the site is old but unused and we are trying to remedy this.

I should add as well within the rules that no editing of previous posts is allowed either.  if I can find a way to disable within the admin panel I will once game has started.

Last edited by Mr. Slippy on 8/23/2014, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/23/2014, 12:38 am

Thanks + pinned in chrome Smile
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/23/2014, 3:20 am

Wow, 9 people! You guys rock!
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Season 1: Werewolf - Eternal Falls - Role Confirm   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Icon_minitime8/23/2014, 2:02 pm

Play for atmosphere

A bell rang solemnly from the village square.  The elders gathered the small village together.  The group became larger, and as it did a tense feeling filled the air.  Each and every villager knew exactly why they had gathered.  A sickening slaughter of suspicious villagers would be the only way to rid the sorcerer and it's magic from Eternal Falls.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win 640x360_5998_Alba_2d_fantasy_architecture_village_well_picture_image_digital_art

It was the sorcerers plan to plant seeds of mistrust.  A withering old man, dressed in a worn cowl began to speak to the group.  His hands shook from age.  His beard whipped through the evening air.  His lips parted as he brought the news to his fellow group.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win 7409_f970_960

"Eternal Falls, it is with great sadness for me to tell you this, but a few among you cannot be trusted.  Our village elders have heard of a sorcerer who has brought to us a curse so treacherous that not even the very strong could withstand."

Glances from the crowd and a murmur began to rise.  The elder who spoke could feel the unease.  His shaky hands rose from his sides to silence the group and so the speech went on.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Pitchfork-mob

"The sorcerer is among one of you, they have also brought with them a werewolf or two.  This creature stalks the night, seeking out the innocent to eat.  What ever this sorcerer has in mind, it is uncertain why they have brought this evil to our once so quiet home."

The first elder who had spoke had stepped back from the group to make way for another to speak her words.  Her face was sharp, matured with age, and an air about her that spoke with command and confidence.  Her dark green robe she had worn billowed gently as the breeze from the evening air brushed her clothes similar to the man mustache.
Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win Evil+Woman+Wallpapers+3
"Villagers, we must not let this evil take its course.  The village elders have decided that it is up to you to report suspicious villagers.  In doing so during the day we will lynch the evil from our village one by one.  I cannot speak for our safety at night, but until this village is cured there will be no rest.  The next town meeting will be soon, please be ready when you receive your letter of summons."

The elders withdrew leaving the crowd with many questions.  It would be soon that this village would need all of their wit to survive.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win B&btownforest

Welcome everyone to Incog's first season of werewolf.  If you are not familiar with the rules to the game, please go back and read the thread marked rules.

I will further introduce more specifically the method of posting and voting.