CalendarFAQHomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Slippy

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2011-05-15
Location : Behind You

PostSubject: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/9/2014, 4:37 pm




The day was over. A lone owl started to call out in the night.  That call was greeted by the moon which started to rise behind a gathering of large grey clouds.  The muffled light of the moon turned the streets darker than normal.

The pine forest rustled as the wind picked up.  A shadowed figure staggered and limped through the streets towards the church.  The call of the church bells sounded throughout the village.  "Clang, Clang, Clang-clang".

Witty made his way through the village towards the church, a trail of blood marking the path that he took.  Gasping and sputtering his wounds were worse than had expected.  His trembling fingers reached for the entrance.  The big wooden doors clunked open.

The pool of blood gathered at the front door of the church.  As he entered his nose was greeted with the scent of old books and damp wood.  The floor creaked and echoed with the weight of his movement.



The light from some lanterns illuminated the church hall, his sight was greeted with large stained glass windows.  It was here, he found some comfort and peace.  Witty staggered towards one of the church pews.

His hand placed gingerly on the back of the bench as he slid closer towards a comfortable spot.  All he could do was shake and sputtered.  He coughed a little blood up.  "Oh great being, what has become of me..." 

His breath became labored and at last it had escaped...slumped over in his chair, his eyes closed and his still body remained.  The wolves had taken this mans life.

The village tough guy had suffered his fate.

Was this it for the wolves?....

Overhead, a large streak of lightning flashed across the skies.  It lit up all areas of the community.  Termy had settled quietly in his little wooden house.


Termy stared out the window of his small home.  He was scared and watchful.  The thin glassed window gave little protection and the latch on his front door was in dire need of repairs.  The only thing holding the door closed was a tilted chair pushed up under the door handle.

The rain started to fill the streets.  It started to pour down fiercely.  Termy's face pressed against the glass, something was out there.  Something was lurking, right outside of his window.   Backing away from the wall, he started to huddle in a corner of the room.  His eye still focused on the movement outside.

Indeed, it was the pair of wolves, heading in his direction.  Trembling more and more, he know that he was a goner.  The small house could not hold anything out.  Thunder started to crack through the sky and a large streak of lightning hit a nearby tree.


A loud boom was heard as the tree toppled and set fire.  A fear was struck, the wolves loud snarls were heard as the glass on the wooden house was broken....Termy closed his eyes....

all was silent.....something was not right.....a little howl of wind rushed through the house....the storm died...

The sun started to rise....















Everyone had returned to the village square.  Puddles on the ground had formed.  Werewolf prints had been found outside of Termy's home...


Termy emerged from his house and gathered with the remaining villagers.  It was as if some act of god had been bestowed on the village.

The only one who did not return was Witty...


Welcome to Day 3


Day 2 Final Vote count
Werewolf:  Day 2 - Deadline 09 Oct 2014

Vote Majority - 5 Votes to Lynch

Votes:

wltgreenwood (5 Vote of 5): 
Termy, Nocturne, Witty, Romulus, Mongoose87

Mongoose87 (1 Votes of 5): Glendon
Glendon (1 Vote of 5): TBird
Nocturne (1 Vote of 5): Pascal_B

Pending Votes: 1 Remain
wltgreenwood



Villagers Alive
1. Pascal_B
2. Romulus
4. Termy
6. Mongoose87
7. glendon
8. Tbird
9. Nocturne

Villagers Dead
1. Day 1: Manygrams - Villager
2. Night 1: No One

3. Day 2: Wltgreenwood - Villager
4. Night 2: Witty - Tough Guy

Good luck everyone

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I told you not to tell her she smelt like hot dogs!


Last edited by Mr. Slippy on 10/9/2014, 5:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2011-05-15
Location : Behind You

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/9/2014, 4:38 pm

Hello Everyone,  Welcome to Day 3

To those in Canada, It is Thanksgiving Holiday.

Deadline is from 09 Oct 2014 to 16th Oct 2014 23:59.

Werewolf:  Day 3 - Deadline 16th Oct 2014

Vote Majority - 4 Votes to Lynch

Votes:

Pending Votes: 7 Remain
Termy, Nocturne, Pascal_B, Mongoose87, Glendon, TBird, Romulus

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I told you not to tell her she smelt like hot dogs!
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 96
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/9/2014, 4:45 pm

Wow, so that turned out better than expected.  Things we learned last round.

1) Termy is not the werewolf.  Lynch anyone who votes for Termy.

2) Mongoose has the worst sense of timing, since he dropped the hammer just as the discussion was heating up.

Anyone have any other lessons to contribute?
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/9/2014, 4:49 pm

I like things moving forward.  I always play Europa Universalis on full speed.

Termy, it sounds like that time in Church paid off.
Back to top Go down
Tbird



Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/9/2014, 5:19 pm

I learned that Glendon can't be trusted his refusal to vote for greenwood pretty much screams wolf!
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 96
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/9/2014, 5:25 pm

Tbird wrote:
I learned that Glendon can't be trusted his refusal to vote for greenwood pretty much screams wolf!

I agree on the first part, especially since he started just throwing around baseless accusations.
Back to top Go down
glendon

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-08-19
Location : Little Boston

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/9/2014, 8:09 pm

To those who were jumping over each other in a rush to kill Greenwood yesterday because he was "clearly the wolf" and end yet another round without discussion, you have some soul searching to do.  

Tbird: My refusal to vote for someone who I explained was clearly a villager and therefore a waste of a lynch(and then guess what turned out to be a villager when we lynched him!) doesn't make sense? ....lol

Pascal: As for baseless accusations, I'll try to to write my thoughts down in a few hours when I have the chance. But in general, I'm going to accuse people to see how they and others react. I encourage others to do the same. How else are we going to determine who the wolf is? It's not like someone is going to slip up on their own unchallenged or is going to write "Also, I'm the wolf" in small print or something.

PS. Happy Birthday, Mongoose! Hope you enjoyed your Witty Birthday Cake last night (no side of Termy pie though!)

PPS I jest, as I'm not sure anymore if Mongoose is the wolf. That honour is squarely on Pascal.
Back to top Go down
Romulus

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/9/2014, 9:57 pm

Happy birthday Mongoose Smile
and Happy 'still alive day' Termy Smile (apologies for thinking you were evil and all. Let bygones be bygones?)

As for Pascal's posts drenched in desperation. I mean, come on.
Exhibit A - He wrote two of the first four posts and made accusations in both. To me, this says that he is not pleased with how things went and needs to stir up some controversy since he is currently the leading suspect.
Exhibit B - the tenuous logic of "Termy is not the werewolf.  Lynch anyone who [voted] for Termy." Pascal (being above the age of three) is surely too smart to think that that logic is sound. It would, therefore, appear that his action is guided by a hidden motive--the only possible explanation of which being that he is a wolf.
Exhibit C - Pascal then moves on to stamp his approval on the least logical act of finger-pointing this young reporter has ever seen. "Glendon can't be trusted his refusal to vote for greenwood pretty much screams wolf!" Huh? He was trying to keep a villager alive and was willing to risk of his own life. Why? So he could keep Greenwood fresh and nibble on him later instead? If you have a convincing theory as to why Glendon is a wolf, then let's hear it but until then.

VOTE: Pascal

and a FOS on TBird

PS - Noc, where you at?..
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 96
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/9/2014, 10:22 pm

Romulus, I don't know how but you managed to misquote me three times and base your vote on it.  You are truly the Bill O'Reilly of this village.

Romulus wrote:
Exhibit A - He wrote two of the first four posts and made accusations in both. To me, this says that he is not pleased with how things went and needs to stir up some controversy since he is currently the leading suspect.
I posted quickly as I was near a computer and hockey wasn't on yet.  And I would call what I said less accusations and more observations.  The first for mongoose dropping the hammer and ending all discussion, the second for Glendon's left-field accusation of me.

Romulus wrote:
Exhibit B - the tenuous logic of "Termy is not the werewolf.  Lynch anyone who [voted] for Termy." Pascal (being above the age of three) is surely too smart to think that that logic is sound. It would, therefore, appear that his action is guided by a hidden motive--the only possible explanation of which being that he is a wolf.

I didn't misspell anything, and I don't know why you felt the need to change the sentence, which said to "Lynch anyone who votes for Termy".  As in the future, not the past.  You changing the tense of that sentence changes its meaning, and makes the whole point invalid.  And I think the following syllogism holds up pretty well.

1) Werewolves will not attack werewolves
2) Termy was attacked by a werewolf
3) Termy is not a werewolf.

Glendon wrote:
Exhibit C - Pascal then moves on to stamp his approval on the least logical act of finger-pointing this young reporter has ever seen. "Glendon can't be trusted his refusal to vote for greenwood pretty much screams wolf!" Huh? He was trying to keep a villager alive and was willing to risk of his own life. Why? So he could keep Greenwood fresh and nibble on him later instead? If you have a convincing theory as to why Glendon is a wolf, then let's hear it but until then.

Again, as mentioned before I was making reference to his random accusation of me at the end of last round.

*Drops Mike*
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 96
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/9/2014, 10:26 pm

To quote myself:
Pascal_B wrote:
Tbird wrote:[size=12]I learned that Glendon can't be trusted his refusal to vote for greenwood pretty much screams wolf![/size]
I agree on the first part, especially since he started just throwing around baseless accusations.

"I agree on that first part".  As is the first clause of the sentence.  As in "Glendon can't be trusted".
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 96
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/9/2014, 10:30 pm

Sorry I just realized I screwed up one of the quotes earlier. They were all from Romulus, none were from Glendon.
Back to top Go down
Termy

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2014-08-15
Age : 39
Location : ottawa

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/9/2014, 11:18 pm

Glendon ... if our brothers are silent whether they are wolves or not is irrelavant. If they don't contribute to the village, then they are useless. You obviously agree with me because you voted for Manygrams on day 1 regardless of your intentions. Can't vote for 1 villager who is silent and not the other. Greenwood's sick note was accepted for day 1 per your request. He sick note for day 2 was denied, thus, lynched. Are we down by 2 villagers through our lynch? Yes. Does it suck? Yes. Are they helpful down the line if they were still alive? No. They are both in heaven blessing the village in spirit....

Nocturne, how are you buddy? Long time no speak... what are your thoughts on the current events?
Back to top Go down
Termy

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2014-08-15
Age : 39
Location : ottawa

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/9/2014, 11:26 pm

By the way, I believe in Devine intervention.. Thank You! I live!
Back to top Go down
Tbird



Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/10/2014, 12:26 am

Thank you termy! 
@glendon- I don't think any if us believed greenwood was truly a wolf but his silence and in action in the voting process was only a boon to the wolves! That's why he sneezed to be lynched!
@romulus- how is withdrawing a non relevant vote and pronouncing  your own death risking ones life? We all risk out lives each day we carry on!

In honor of our fallen brother Witty, may god bless his soul, due to Glendon's refusal at Wittys call to action I ......

VOTE-Glendon
Back to top Go down
Tbird



Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/10/2014, 12:27 am

Damn auto correct
Back to top Go down
glendon

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-08-19
Location : Little Boston

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/10/2014, 12:36 am

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Back to top Go down
Romulus

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/10/2014, 1:08 am

Oh Pascal, I thought better of you than that *shakes head*

TBird, since Pascal avoided answering it, perhaps you can sum up why Glendon is a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/10/2014, 1:14 am

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys.  Allow me to return the good feelings by saying it seems a little suspicious to me that after a few very short remarks to open the day, Pascal has supposedly exposed himself as a wolf.  You two seem awful quick to jump on him, like you want to send suspicion away from yourselves.  This is also the second time Glendon's accused someone and we've seen Romulus follow his lead immediately.

Vote: Glendon

FOS: Romulus
Back to top Go down
Romulus

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/10/2014, 1:15 am

Pascal wrote:
"Termy is not the werewolf.  Lynch anyone who [voted] for Termy."
I don't know why you felt the need to change the sentence.
Because, as a reader, your words were captivating... the emphatic sentences, the imperative tense, the tone of implicit power... I was sure that you were going to lay down some meaty knowledge. But, to my shock, what was there instead was so categorically useless and already understood that I assumed (for your sake) that it was a typo. My mistake.

I mean, yes, sure, there is still _technically_ a chance that Term is a wolf, but the likelihood is so low that if one were to actually step up and VOTE to kill termy on such slim odds they would be obvious fodder to be lynched themselves.


Pascal wrote:
Glendon can't be trusted his refusal to vote for greenwood pretty much screams wolf!
I'm going to ask again: If you have a convincing theory as to why Glendon is a wolf, then let's hear it.
(To save you some typing, let me go ahead and say that 'I'm butthurt because he voted for me' isn't a good basis for a theory.)
Back to top Go down
Romulus

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2014-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/10/2014, 1:36 am

Mongoose87 wrote:
This is also the second time Glendon's accused someone and we've seen Romulus follow his lead immediately.

Vote: Glendon

FOS: Romulus

So you're saying that out of the two lynches, I have voted in line with Glendon 50% of the time. Well spank my ass and call me Wolf. The _majority_ of us voted in line with Glendon in that lynch (hence why a lynch happened) so your argument is pretty flimsy.

Not only that, but Glendon's second accusation this game was yesterday (game world) against Pascal (someone who I am clearly suspicious of). How did I react? Surely with glee, no? No. I voted to KILL the person Glendon was protecting and pointed the following at Glendon:
Romulus wrote:
Putting aside the dramatics of an abstention and the proclamation that you're about to be killed, what makes you so confident about Pascal as a wolf?

What was Glendon's response? There was no response because that line of questioning was abruptly ended after someone prematurely dropped the hammer on the day. That someone, as we all know, was you, Mongoose.
So, coming full circle.. please tell me how [a] I am a wolf [b] I am in alliance with Glendon, and [c] that Glendon is a wolf.
Back to top Go down
glendon

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-08-19
Location : Little Boston

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/10/2014, 1:54 am

Sorry to be a tease, but I'm still trying to put my thoughts together on last night, and make my case against Pascal. I'm honestly perplexed at the results of last night: A) why the wolves chose Termy and I guess to a much lesser extent B) how the priest knew to save Termy. You can vote for me all you want, since it's useful for me to see who makes those votes, but I ask the town not to hammer me until I get my thoughts out in a later post.

Romulus: Thanks for the support.

That being said, Mongoose: I can't control who backs me up or who doesn't, nor what they say. But I will agree with you, for better or for worse, Romulus is the only one who has given any serious contemplation and follow-up investigation to my words. I would prefer if everyone did, but since I seem to only have one person who doesn't automatically doubt my intentions, then I guess that's going to look suspicious. It's entirely possible a wolf chose me as his winning ticket to avoid suspicion. Or from Romulus' perspective, if he's a villager, he must be wondering if he's doing the wolf's dirty work, or for everyone else's, if we're wolves in cahoots. I get it. In this village, there is no love for agreeing with or defending others. IMO, everyone seems to be at ease with getting rid of the silent ones because no one will question you on it, even if our hearts aren't in the vote. To quote Termy "whether they are wolves or not is irrelavant". and to quote Tbird "I don't think any if us believed greenwood was truly a wolf". Both of which are the wackiest things I could imagine someone saying when our sole objective is to kill wolves, not murder quiet villagers. Meanwhile, all the wolf has to do is talk more than the average and suddenly if they're voted for it's "out of left field.*" 

That doesn't prove my innocence at all, I realize, just something I want the town to consider. 

*I also realize my posts are longer than anyone else's, and by my logic, I could be the wolf! I hold out hope that the content of what I say is enough of an argument for my innocence.
Back to top Go down
Termy

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2014-08-15
Age : 39
Location : ottawa

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/10/2014, 2:46 am

Glendon, i appreciate you want to be mother theresa and take care of the sick (Greenwood). How is it that you sure he was not the wolf but a villager? He did not speak nor defend himself. If he did not speak and defend himself, then, he is guilty. The quiete ones are the wolves best friend...did you know that?

Why did you vote for Manygrams? He was also silent. The game started equally for both. Oh yeah, i remember, Geenwood called in sick!

You are a Hypocrite

Have you spoken to Nocturne? Why are you speaking to all of us and not Nocturne? Are you with him? What if Nocturne was a wolf sitting back enjoying the arguments that we all are doing and accusing each other? Are you going to vote for him or are you "sure" he is a villager because he suddenly become quiete?
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 96
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/10/2014, 7:43 am

Okay, I'm going to go through a few things that were said since I spoke last:

1) 
Romulus wrote:
Pascal wrote:
Glendon can't be trusted his refusal to vote for greenwood pretty much screams wolf!
I'm going to ask again: If you have a convincing theory as to why Glendon is a wolf, then let's hear it.


There you go again, making stuff up as you go to make your point.  Below is the actual quote

Tbird wrote:
I learned that Glendon can't be trusted his refusal to vote for greenwood pretty much screams wolf!

Note the author, notably that it's not me.  Your desperate crusade against me is getting a little pathetic, especially if you have to resort to fabricating quotes.  I can do it too, you know.

Romulus wrote:
I enjoy long walks on the beach, night prowling and eating villagers whole. I am Romulus and I approve this message.
Romulus wrote:
Glendon is my BFF, we hang out a lot at night.

You said neither of these things, but now that I formatted them as a quote, I guess it must have happened, right?

2) 
Glendon wrote:
I'm honestly perplexed at the results of last night: A) why the wolves chose Termy and I guess to a much lesser extent B) how the priest knew to save Termy.

Yesterday Witty and Termy were spearheading the drive to lynch Greenwood.  Their point was that silent villagers harm the whole since they make a majority harder to reach, and give the werewolves more influence on the vote than they should be accorded, given their numbers.  

It's apparent that their campaign was perceived by some to be in the best interest of the village. The priest, still unsure as to who pick at that point, felt that of anyone in the village these two were the most beneficial to the townsfolk, and were at risk of being attacked and worthy of saving.  Witty, whose pain has mercifully ended, was a dying man, leaving only Termy as the target for both the priest.


3)  My thoughts thus far:  at least one of Glendon and Romulus is a werewolf.  

Glendon would have us not target silent villagers, but only seek out the werewolf. 
Glendon wrote:
our sole objective is to kill wolves, not murder quiet villagers. 

At this point, it's still mostly a random guess (except for Termy, who is not a werewolf.  Aside: Can't wait until Romulous misquotes this one).  However, as Termy and Witty said yesterday, silent villagers are a benefit to the werewolves since as a 2-vote block they would hold even more capacity to ensure a majority vote for a non-werewolf person.  The logic for my suspicion of glendon would be as follows

Glendon is in favour of keeping silent villagers.
Silent villagers benefit the werwolves.
Thus, Glendon is rooting for team werewolf.

And in response to glendon's quote above, our goal is not to kill werewolves, it's to save the village.  It just happens that lynching silent villagers helps us toward that goal.

My suspicion of Romulous is most self-serving, but his multiple botched attempts to frame me through misdirection, deceit, and outright proven lies just strikes me as odd.

I'm going to refrain from voting for now, just because we're approaching the long weekend and I want people to have plenty of time to read and discuss before we ultimately decide.
Back to top Go down
glendon

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-08-19
Location : Little Boston

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/10/2014, 10:03 am



Dear Brother Termy. Here we go.

Glendon, i appreciate you want to be mother theresa and take care of the sick (Greenwood). 

Stop it. I've explained this multiple times already. Over and over. And over. At this point I'm sure you're trolling me. This had nothing to due with him being sick. I refrained from voting for him because I knew he would not respond and therefore would gain nothing by lynching someone who was never going to be compelled to speak through pressure.

How is it that you sure he was not the wolf but a villager?

Again, I've explained this. This is his first time playing. He hadn't signed on in 8 days before the night round. Sure, it's possible that he was a wolf and stuck just to night actions, but I don't see people being that anti-fairplay. He seemed more like someone who skipped town than a wolf. There are people more suspicious than him so my confidence in him not being a wolf is higher than it is for others. That to me makes voting for him a waste of a lynch. Obviously we disagree on policy lynches on the silent ones. 

 He did not speak nor defend himself. If he did not speak and defend himself, then, he is guilty. 

No. He was a villager.

The quiete ones are the wolves best friend...did you know that?

You're damn right they are because they get people all horny to lynch people they know are not villagers. The quiet ones are a cancer on the game. 

Why did you vote for Manygrams? He was also silent. The game started equally for both. Oh yeah, i remember, Geenwood called in sick!


I'll try to write this as condescendingly as possible: Manygrams gave no indication he wasn't going to play. Therefore I joined in on the PRESSURE VOTE. Do you even understand the concept of that? In the first round, Greenwood was gone with a reason. He wasn't being silent, he just wasn't there. There would be no information to gain from lynching him, so I suggested the sick note. Manygrams gave no indication, therefore there was the chance a pressure vote would start him talking. That's it. That's the answer to your question. No hypocrisy whatsoever, so can we move on? I'm sure you'll ignore that and ask it a million other times before this is over because that's what you do. But to make it crystal clear: we end up lynching a villager. Second round: Greenwood has been gone for 2 weeks. If he was the wolf, he's pretty much ruined the game and people would never want to play with him again. Some people believe he might be avoiding the forum entirely, only performing night actions, which again, is just ruining the game, and for a first time player, I highly doubt it. Anyway, he wasn't around, so a pressure vote would gain nothing, while a hammer would eliminate a villager. 

You are a Hypocrite

You need reading comprehension.


Have you spoken to Nocturne?

No, he's never around.

Why are you speaking to all of us and not Nocturne?

I didn't realize I wasn't. 

 Are you with him?

Like are we dating? No.

What if Nocturne was a wolf sitting back enjoying the arguments that we all are doing and accusing each other?

Then he's a jerk. Honestly, his lack of participation is annoying. Same with anyone else who just shows up, says 5 words and votes. It makes for a boring game. 

Anyway, why is this my responsibility? If you want to accuse him, then accuse him. Stop pointing all of your posts at me if this if such a concern of yours.

Are you going to vote for him or are you "sure" he is a villager because he suddenly become quiete?

Real world Glendon here (as opposed to village glendon): I'm just ignoring him as a player because when people accuse him, he doesn't respond and the game drags. We've had two rounds now where we bicker over lynching people who aren't going to respond. It's boring. Sorry, but I'm going to treat Nocturne with as much interest as Nocturne gives the game. If he's a wolf then he's ruining the game. Besides, and I'm just going to quote myself because I'm sick of repeating myself to you: 
Glendon wrote:
all the wolf has to do is talk more than the average and suddenly if they're voted for it's "out of left field.*" 


This persistence of only going robotically after the silent ones makes it incredibly easy for a wolf to avoid detection. Understand you are part of the problem. Let's count score. Wolves who were killed because they were silent: 0. Villagers who were killed because they were silent: 2. Acknowledging that does not make me hypocritical. I voted for Manygrams to get him talking, not kill him because he was silent. He was hammered waaay too early in the first round, defeating the whole purpose. Greenwood was never going to talk so I didn't vote for him in the second round. Can't wait for you to ignore all of this and ask me the same questions again!


Anyway, I'm done talking about Greenwood. We know where each other stands. Vote for me or don't. When I'm dead and you see me as a villager maybe you'll finally give my thoughts some credence.
Back to top Go down
Termy

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2014-08-15
Age : 39
Location : ottawa

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   10/10/2014, 10:14 am

Don't talk to me. Talk to Nonturne. I don't feel like reading your verbal diarrhea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3   

Back to top Go down
 
Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 3
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pickering vs. Pine Ridge
» Which Premiership player has scored the most goals in a season?
» Season Ticket Renewal - Are you going to?
» Pre-Season Ticket Code
» End Of Season Review 2010/11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incog :: The Game Table :: Werewolf-
Jump to: