Incog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win

Go down 
+7
Jackie
Nocturne
Angi
Witty
Mr. Ricey
Termy
Mr. Slippy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Romulus

Romulus

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 11:40 am

I slept like a baby, and I have an alibi that can testify to that. So, knowing that, let's get this over with and kill Glendon.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 12:08 pm

Romulus wrote:
I slept like a baby, and I have an alibi that can testify to that. So, knowing that, let's get this over with and kill Glendon.

Trying to redirect attention so quick? Suspicious, but not as suspicious as Glendon.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 5:14 pm

Good morning everyone, might I ask what exactly is it that is so suspicious of our good neighbour Glendon?
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 5:44 pm

How dare you defend that treacherous he-beast? CO-CONSPIRATOR??
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 6:15 pm

Romulus sounds more like a wolf name than Glendon
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 6:59 pm

I am inclined to agree with Ms. Angi.
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 7:13 pm

It's quite suspicious of you, Romulus, to accuse me just minutes into the day. Any reasonable person would judge that as the act of a desperate man. However, it could also be the act of a frightened one, so for now I forgive you. I know we have not much to go on, but I think we should each try to explain as best we can our alibis for the night. Unlike most of you I'm sure, I got right to sleep last night, but the howl woke me up from my bed and I ran through the streets to investigate. Yes, I was outside last night, and I know how this looks, but I assure you it is was only to keep our streets safe. What say you all?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 7:19 pm

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsDCwk_N-0y0isRq5sHaNBwLyHSraVOgFyWc9VXaA--P3UnLnW
Vote Count:

Day Phase Deadline:  25th August - 30 August 23:59 Eastern Time ((this means you have all saturday as well))

Vote to Lynch:  Majority Vote 5 to Lynch

Pending Votes:
Witty, Pascal_B, Jackie, Angi, Romulus, Mr. Ricey, Nocturne, glendon, Termy

Role Quick List:
3 Villagers, 1 Seer, 1 Body Guard, 1 Lycan, 1 Cursed, 1 Sorcerer, 1 Werewolf
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 7:38 pm

My alibi? I was working on my memoir, detailing my experiences as an outlaw cooper's apprentice. You really should read it once it's done.
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 7:54 pm

Wow barely 12 hours in and already so much discord! I am at work currently on break so my post will be short for now, but I just had to check in on my phone, the curiousity is too much to bear! I cant wait to make better post haha. Be back in a few hours!
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Mr. Ricey

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 8:08 pm

I would also not mind if Glendon was quietly murdered.
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 8:24 pm

ooook. Quite a few people want to lynch Glendon. Unfortunately, their accusasions don't have the necessary votes to back it up. Something is smelly here....
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 8:39 pm

glendon wrote:
It's quite suspicious of you, Romulus, to accuse me just minutes into the day. Any reasonable person would judge that as the act of a desperate man. However, it could also be the act of a frightened one, so for now I forgive you. I know we have not much to go on, but I think we should each try to explain as best we can our alibis for the night. Unlike most of you I'm sure, I got right to sleep last night, but the howl woke me up from my bed and I ran through the streets to investigate. Yes, I was outside last night, and I know how this looks, but I assure you it is was only to keep our streets safe. What say you all?

I am, as you all know, a heroically noble and a graciously compassionate man whose philanthropy cannot be rightly questioned. However, even a gentleman such as myself can't help but call this man by anything other than what he is; a drunken louse. I wouldn't be surprised if he contracted this disease from one of those bars over in Kentsville he's been known to frequent...
*grunts*
Furthermore, this blight expects us to believe that he ran onto the dirty street! What, with no footwear? On a dirty street?? And what say he of the ragged clothes?? Surely those are proof of his transformation!
*waves torch around while pointing*
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 10:15 pm

If your philanthropy didn't need to be questioned why would you even need to mention it? I'm saying we should question everything. I ask you, fellow townspeople, is my speech slurred? My demeanor at all irrational? Have I said anything out of turn so far today as one would after a night of inhibition? From the start however, you've been on a personal vendetta against me. As a so called heroic noble, Romulus' baseless accusations have been neither heroic nor noble. As long as this farce continues, the danger is allowed the privilege of remaining silent.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 10:38 pm

glendon wrote:
As long as this farce continues, the danger is allowed the privilege of remaining silent.

So you're saying we should lynch Jackie, the only person who has yet to speak? That's cold.
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 11:05 pm

Of course Jackie should not be lynched.  When they say women and children first, it's for safety not death  Wink
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 11:08 pm

As a foreigner, I, Lopez, am of course incredibly suspicious, with my strange ways and customs that are all surely signs of a horrific hunger for human flesh.

(Still time to sign up?)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 11:16 pm

Ah Sorry Mongoose,  this round has started up already but it shouldn't last too long. I will most likely be doing another round after this one is completed.  If Jackie does not show up can I put you on stand by?
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 11:31 pm

Hey guys, I'm not silent, I was at work. But, I'm here now and ready to get started. I do need to find an avatar, though.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 11:33 pm

Also, I assume the 1 & 2 in the graveyard is just an example? I haven't played this for a while so trying to get back into the swing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 11:33 pm

yes you are correct, 1 and 2 are just place holders, they have not happened yet.

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Tumblr_l3kv0g24mg1qzhiqw
Vote Count:

Day Phase Deadline:  25th August - 30 August 23:59 Eastern Time ((this means you have all saturday as well))

Vote to Lynch:  Majority Vote 5 to Lynch

Pending Votes:
Witty, Pascal_B, Jackie, Angi, Romulus, Mr. Ricey, Nocturne, glendon, Termy

Role Quick List:
3 Villagers, 1 Seer, 1 Body Guard, 1 Lycan, 1 Cursed, 1 Sorcerer, 1 Werewolf
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 11:36 pm

Perhaps we should elect our victim via lottery, as we have nothing to base our accusation on yet. Surely the beast will strike again and something more substantial as evidence will be discovered?
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/26/2014, 1:34 am

Nocturne wrote:
Perhaps we should elect our victim via lottery, as we have nothing to base our accusation on yet. Surely the beast will strike again and something more substantial as evidence will be discovered?

In other words, Nocturne wants us to sacrifice a innocent villager during day time and then at night time, he kills another one leaving us shorthanded for the good guys....hmmm

I seem to recall, Nocturne was trying to defend Glendon on the first page of this thread on what is suspicious about Glendon when Glendon was named the first person to kill by Romolus... why sudden change in heart? If you really want a random kill via lottery, why did you question Romolus?

Mr. Ricey wrote:
I would also not mind if Glendon was quietly murdered.

Can you elaborate on why you want to kill Glendon? If you really want to lynch him, why didn't you vote?

Quote :
Pascal_B
glendon wrote:
As long as this farce continues, the danger is allowed the privilege of remaining silent.
So you're saying we should lynch Jackie, the only person who has yet to speak? That's cold.

Angi wrote:
Of course Jackie should not be lynched.  When they say women and children first, it's for safety not death  Wink

Angi, that was a quick response on behalf of Jackie of her not being lynched... by the way, gender has no means of priority when it comes to survival... you want equal rights, Eternal Falls, is the right place for you.. Also, Children are used as shields by both genders to survive... its interesting you brought this up
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/26/2014, 1:59 am

Termy wrote:
Nocturne wrote:

In other words, Nocturne wants us to sacrifice a innocent villager during day time and then at night time, he kills another one leaving us shorthanded for the good guys....hmmm

I seem to recall, Nocturne was trying to defend Glendon on the first page of this thread on what is suspicious about Glendon when Glendon was named the first person to kill by Romulus... why sudden change in heart? If you really want a random kill via lottery, why did you question Romulus?

It's one thing to be killed by bad luck but another to be made a sacrificial lamb by baseless accusations clearly attempting to incite paranoia and sow discord among us. To divide us for easier picking, like driving sheep away from the shepherd.
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/26/2014, 4:16 am

I do not think we should do a lottery, simply because the odds of hitting who we want to are slim that way. We are bound to lose an innocent person statistically, with just a 2 in 9 chance of getting the bad guys, which are not great odds at all. I would rather make an educated guess than a random one. A risky oversight maybe? Or trying to play on the innate desire to diffuse responsibility in times of crisis and lure us into something that would clearly not be in our favor?
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next