Incog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win

Go down 
+7
Jackie
Nocturne
Angi
Witty
Mr. Ricey
Termy
Mr. Slippy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie

Jackie

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 2:31 pm

Agreed, Angi. I'm not saying this game should be everyone's #1 priority in life but if you signed up, maybe it's a good idea to participate. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 2:33 pm

Players Take Note: 
there is a about 48 Hours or so left.  If you do not come to some sort of agreement, you will enter into the next phase with a no lynch.

good luck
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 2:39 pm

Moderator Note:
I have prodded the silent ones to come post.  Hopefully I can muster up some conversation this way.

Thank you for your patience and participation everyone.
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 2:40 pm

Angi wrote:
The good news is, he was just a useless villager, the good roles are still alive.

Vote: Witty

With absolutely nothing to go on...............but maybe we can get some more talking going on, because I'm getting bored with only one post to check like every ten hours lol

All roles are good and just as important. Villagers role cannot be undervalued
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 3:11 pm

Jackie wrote:
You quoted my post about the mass role claim but didn't address it in your response. 

I honestly wants people's opinions on this because, if you think about it, it would narrow things down. The only thing against doing it imo is that it might make the game less fun to some or "too easy" but, there will come a point in the game where it should happen unless we can lynch the wolf.
My bad, I wrote "Mass role claim?" which I intended to mean "Jackie, what does 'mass role claim' mean?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 3:47 pm

Player Note:
Mass Role Claim:  Everyone stating what their role is to narrow down who to lynch during the day rounds.

Whether or not you can believe what someone might claim is a jump off point to discussion sometimes aiding sometimes hindering the group.
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 3:57 pm

I have to be honest, I'm more used to Mafia and resistance and what made those games "easier" was that the enemy was a team rather than a single person.

In the aforementioned games, the main way (arguably) to try and discern the baddies was to watch for actions or even implicit statements that seemed to be contrary to what a "logical good person" would say/do--especially if those "illogical" actions lined up with the illogical actions of another person. However, in this game of just one wolf, I don't see how the wolf is to be identified since they can't accidentally slip up in communicating :S

The most logical proposal for discerning the wolf so far is that they followed the "kill those that finger me" rule. However, IIRC Glendon only accused two people: one was the person who got lynched and the other was me.. a man who, as everyone surely knows by now, is a noble and righteous man. So if that wasn't the wolf's reasoning for killing Glendon, what was?

Proposal 1: Perhaps, Glendon was murdered precisely because it would make me seem to be a fairly plausible wolf. IFF that's the case who would have an interest in murdering me? Well, everyone, really, I'm rich and everyone is jealous of me. Aside from that, it could be one of the people I threatened. Most likely, Nocturne.

Proposal 2:

Proposal 3: The wolf chose randomly and Glendon died and there is nothing to be gleamed from his death.

Putting myself in wolf's clothing for a minute here, I feel that the wolf's best move would be to stay fairly silent since any target he chooses to kill will help him (b/c the sorcerer is dead). Assuming the wolf also feels that way (silence is best) I would be wary of someone who has been fairly silent (again, Nocturne fits the bill).

So, Witty, I lower my giant foam-finger of suspicion that I had an inch from your nose and keep my VOTE on NOCTURNE.
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 4:00 pm

Mr. Slippy wrote:
Player Note:
Mass Role Claim:  Everyone stating what their role is to narrow down who to lynch during the day rounds.

Whether or not you can believe what someone might claim is a jump off point to discussion sometimes aiding sometimes hindering the group.

I'm kind of surprised to hear that would be of any help.. Wouldn't everyone just claim to be "villager"? Or better yet, "cursed" so that villagers don't risk creating another werewolf?
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 4:02 pm

Also, since I'm spamming the thread, I might as well add my excuse for not posting more: I was internetless friday through tuesday. And with internet but without a computer wednesday, today and half of tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 4:07 pm

Sorry I've been silent the past couple days, my work schedule was a little all over the place.

While I still believe that Romulus is hiding some sinister motives behind his veil of opulence, he has done no wrong this round, and thus will retract my vote for him.  But be warned, though I am no longer officially naming you I still have a keen eye on you.  You will slip up, Romulus, and I will catch you.

With that, I will change my vote to Nocturne, since that's the way the wind is blowing and we learn more with a lynch than without one.

So, let the record show:

Unvote Romulus

Vote Nocturne
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 4:12 pm

Deadline for Day is 06 Sept 2014 23:59 ((This means you have all day Saturday for the lynch))

Nocturne (3 Votes of 4): Jackie, Romulus, Pascal_B
Witty (1 Votes of 4): Angi

Pending Votes: 3
Witty, Nocturne, Termy

Role Quick List:
2 Villagers, 1 Seer, 1 Body Guard, 1 Lycan, 1 Cursed, 1 Werewolf
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 4:15 pm

ughhh... someone unvote Nocturne....

we have over 2 days left and he is about to be eliminated without any defense...
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 4:18 pm

Termy wrote:
ughhh... someone unvote Nocturne....

we have over 2 days left and he is about to be eliminated without any defense...

I'll leave my vote where it is.  If he doesn't defend himself at 3 votes, why would he defend himself at 2?
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 4:24 pm

buy more time for him to defend himself which ultimately save the villagers in the end. If you don't care about him, its questionable where you loyalty stands...
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 4:35 pm

I find myself in agreement with Termy, we have to be careful about this. Nocturne may not be defending himself because he doesn't see his lynching as a risk. I can't imagine a wolf would be this careless at this stage. He is literally one vote away from losing the game if he is indeed our true target. It's certainly possible. Maybe he gave up after killing his only ally? lol. I still feel though that this is unlikely and that he is probably an innocent.

Let's say we do lynch Nocturne. We would have his single post to try and gain information from, and his post was useless lol. There will be very little train for us to follow apart from the votes, meaning the 4 who voted better be prepared with answers if we find ourselves in day three needing to lynch again.
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 4:40 pm

@Termy:
A page or so back Mr. Slippy informed us that we had ~48 hours left so I assumed we had ~36 hrs by the time I posted. Checking now, we still actually have 50+ hrs until the deadline so I see your point. That said, just because he's one away from being voted out doesn't mean he will be voted out in the immediate future, au contraire, he will only be voted out if someone drops the hammer without reading the thread or in a rushed attempt to kill nocturne. If someone does that though, they'd immediately be suspected as a wolf and (rightfully) accused of being a not-so-good reader. Being at "minus one" is good because it means that when the deadline comes we can trigger a lynch and not lose the opportunity. I have to assume that you are speaking up either
[a] out of legitimate concern for the village (pfft, it's not [a])
[b] you are the seer and are trying to defend nocturne since you are aware he's not the wolf (if so, sorry for outing you?)
[c] you are the wolf and for some reason you benefit from us not lynching this round (I don't see the logic in that though)
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 4:44 pm

Also, a relevant sidenote about sexism and the fact that the term "abrasive" has been used not once but thrice against @angi.
www.fastcompany.com/3034895/strong-female-lead/the-one-word-men-never-see-in-their-performance-reviews

That said.. she does seem like a real bitch.

^an attempt at humor, don't hit me!
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 4:45 pm

Its A. I'm a villager with a concern look
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 6:14 pm

Romulus wrote:
Mr. Slippy wrote:
Player Note:

I'm kind of surprised to hear that would be of any help.. Wouldn't everyone just claim to be "villager"? Or better yet, "cursed" so that villagers don't risk creating another werewolf?

The point would be that villagers would be honest, the wolf wouldn't. Being dishonest as a villager would just cause confusion since it would be hard to narrow down the wolf. The point would be there would be someone claiming a role that someone else claimed. Even if we couldn't narrow down the wolf, we could at least policy lynch the cursed member to prevent another wolf. 

Anyway, I get the reasons against this but I think it should be pushed tomorrow if we still haven't found the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 6:17 pm

unvote
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 9:49 pm

Termy wrote:
Angi wrote:
The good news is, he was just a useless villager, the good roles are still alive.

Vote: Witty

With absolutely nothing to go on...............but maybe we can get some more talking going on, because I'm getting bored with only one post to check like every ten hours lol

All roles are good and just as important. Villagers role cannot be undervalued

I agree, but I'd rather a plain villager be dead than the seer.
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 9:52 pm

Romulus wrote:
Mr. Slippy wrote:
Player Note:

There are only two villagers left.........everyone else has a role.
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 9:54 pm

Romulus wrote:
Also, a relevant sidenote about sexism and the fact that the term "abrasive" has been used not once but thrice against @angi.
www.fastcompany.com/3034895/strong-female-lead/the-one-word-men-never-see-in-their-performance-reviews

That said.. she does seem like a real bitch.

^an attempt at humor, don't hit me!

Where's the like button??     lol!
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 10:03 pm

I don't think a role claim would be helpful. I agree with whoever said everyone would claim to be a villager.

Villagers would tell the truth.  The cursed one would claim to be a villager, which is technically true for now, but why would they make themselves a target for the village?

Seer wouldn't want to out themselves to the werewolf, would claim to be a villager. Same goes for the bodyguard.

Lycan would claim to be a villager.  If he/she tells the truth, it makes them a target since it's an easy excuse for the werewolf, especially if the seer targets them.

And, at this stage, the werewolf would claim to be a villager as well.  If they try to claim any other role, at least one other person will know for a fact that they are lying, which is a risk. As well, if they claim to be a lycan (assuming the actual lycan has told the truth), then the village will just lynch one, then the other until they're right.

In summary, in a role claim everyone is a villager.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 10:15 pm

I think Pascal is the wolf based on his post. A role claim would be helpful...to the villagers. I understand why some might not want it right now, but just the way he phrased it makes me suspicious. The only person who has a stake in lying is the wolf because we'd figure him out.

vote: Pascal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next