Incog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine

Go down 
+7
Nocturne
Witty
Romulus
Pascal_B
Termy
glendon
Mr. Slippy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Empty
PostSubject: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/18/2014, 12:17 am

Welcome to Season 2 of Werewolf.

Depending upon how many people sign up ((minimum five)) the roles will be determined upon confirmation thread.

If you have not played werewolf I suggest that you look up the rules thread and if you have any questions afterwards please address it within this thread.

To those who were part of the first season.  I will scale the roles down to a dull roar and hopefully have a werewolf duo.  Obviously if numbers are low, I may not be able to do so, but we will work it out.

Please just respond to this thread stating you are in.

Thank you

1. ??????
2. ??????
3. ??????
4. ??????
5. ??????

Last edited by Mr. Slippy on 10/14/2014, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/18/2014, 12:49 am

A-WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/18/2014, 1:02 am

In
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/18/2014, 6:53 am

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/18/2014, 1:48 pm

In
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/18/2014, 2:41 pm

For whatever reason my post didn't save, so here it is again.

In!
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/18/2014, 3:16 pm

1. Glendon
2. Termy
3. Pascal_B
4. Romulus
5. Witty
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/20/2014, 7:14 am

Sure, round two.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/22/2014, 4:25 pm

1. Glendon
2. Termy
3. Pascal_B
4. Romulus
5. Witty
6. Nocturne

I am going to start the game hopefully this week by Wednesday.

Schedule.
1. 22Sept2014 - Last minute Sign ups to be accepted
2. 23Sept2014 - Sign ups will close / List of Roles will be determined
3. 24Sept2014 - Confirmation thread will go up
4. Date undetermined - As soon as everyone has confirmed their role game will commence.

Players note: Date undetermined is as soon as everyone has confirmed their role / checked their role and signed up.  after 100 percent has confirmed.  Day 1 will go out.

I have taken into consideration the suggestions from last season and will try to make this a bit easier.

note with 6 people.  The game might be shorter than normal, but that is still okay.  As long as everyone is posting and keeping it active enough, it should be fine.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/22/2014, 11:13 pm

I'm in, and for real this time.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/23/2014, 1:27 am

1. Glendon
2. Termy
3. Pascal_B
4. Romulus
5. Witty
6. Nocturne

7. Mongoose87
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/24/2014, 3:20 am

Yar!
Back to top Go down
manygrams

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/24/2014, 12:07 pm

In
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/24/2014, 4:11 pm

1. Glendon
2. Termy
3. Pascal_B
4. Romulus
5. Witty
6. Nocturne

7. Mongoose87
8. Manygrams

Sign Ups should close by tonight.. 100 percent this time.  Role selection has almost been complete.   A list of roles will go up tonight so you guys know which characters will be in the game.
Back to top Go down
wltgreenwood

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/24/2014, 6:21 pm

I AM IN
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/24/2014, 7:23 pm

1. Glendon
2. Termy
3. Pascal_B
4. Romulus
5. Witty
6. Nocturne

7. Mongoose87
8. Manygrams
9. Wltgreenwood
Back to top Go down
Tbird

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/25/2014, 12:58 am

In
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/25/2014, 2:35 am

Alright Sign ups are closed
1. Glendon
2. Termy
3. Pascal_B
4. Romulus
5. Witty
6. Nocturne
7. Mongoose87
8. Manygrams
9. Wltgreenwood

10. TBird
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/25/2014, 3:45 am

I just want to openly say.

1.  Thank you for those who have returned.  I am so honored to host again for you and am looking forward to it!

2.  I have taken in the feedback provided and will not do a blind team up for the evil team.

With that said.  I will still make it challenging for the village, but the numbers have come up and this game should be easier for the villagers to win this time around.

The list of roles are as follows starting with Team Werewolf.

1 Werewolf - You, along with your partner will select one person to be eliminated during the night phase.  They are at a -6 to the village team.

1 Wolf Cub - You are part of the werewolf team.  You wake with the werewolf.  If you are eliminated during the day phase.  That night, the werewolf will be able to kill 2 people.  You know who the other werewolf is. - This is at a -8 to the village.

Team Village.

5 Villagers - You are normal villagers, you do not have a night action but you do have your vote during the day, plus the power of debate.  Each villager is +1 so that is a + 5 for villagers

1 Seer - Each night you are called upon to find out if a villager is a werewolf or not.  You will be told so in private message.  This is a + 7 to the village

1 Priest - Each night you are called upon.  You get a one time power to bless another person.  If this person is targeted at night to be eliminated or is lynched during the day round.  The lynch or night elimination does not occur.  They are your saving grace even if they are eliminated and have used their power.  They cannot use it on themselves.  This is a + 3 to the village team.

1 Tough Guy - If you are a target during the night phase by the werewolves.  You do not die during that night.  You live during the next day.  However, during the following night, you will die upon the next day. ((essentially giving you a free day to debate)) This is a at a + 3 to the village.

Team Werewolf score: - 14
Team Villager Score: + 18
giving a + 4 advantage to Village.

Players note:
If you have not played werewolf before, please go ahead and read up on the rules.  I will be here to answer any questions, clarify any points.  During this time I will accept public discussion of roles used during the game to clarify any points and this will be further detailed during the confirmation thread when roles go out.

I will not be changing the roles out though.  They are determined.

These roles are based on Ted Alspach's ultimate werewolf: Bezier games.  The value of each card has been determined in mind to keep the role count as close to 0 as possible. a - number would be advantageous to the werewolf team and a + number towards the village team.

Good luck, and happy hunting.

Roles will go out tomorrow ((well today after I get home from work))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Confirmation   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/25/2014, 11:25 pm

Welcome cast members of season 2 werewolf.

This is the confirmation page.

By confirming your spot you are agreeing to the following.

1.  Activeness:  You are required to post at least once every day or every other day.  By not talking / debating.  You are ruining it for the rest of the people who have agreed to play. Also you then make it easier for werewolves to win by being quiet.

2. Confidential:  Your roles are private knowledge, unless the host states you may share your role by screen shot / verbal discussion or by other means, you are not to share the private message you get from me to anyone.  Please do not discuss the game in private.  All conversations should take place on the board and on the board only.

3.  Be kind to one another. Although it may be a tactic to rile up other players, do not take it overboard. Use your best judgement and speak to others how you would like to be spoken to.  Debate is fine, discussion is fine, someone is lying to you during the game, but that is what the game is about.

4.  If you have any questions regarding your role when you read your private message, respond to me in private.  If you respond outright about your role it may give away which character you have received.

5.  For those with special roles, you will be provided a Quick Topic Link.  This link, you do not have to register, but it is used for your night actions.  Please take note of it during the night phase as you will be needed to post your actions there.

6.  Have fun, I am here to entertain as far as story goes, but it is you, the player, who will get the most out of it if you check the boards often.  Respond to people with questions or clarification of their line of thought / votes and things should run as smooth as can be.

Players note:
Your private message with roles will go out shortly.
Only respond to this thread once you have read and understood your role.

Roles are going out randomly and will be dealt out by the order you have signed up.

Roles List is as follows

The list of roles are as follows starting with Team Werewolf.

1 Werewolf - You, along with your partner will select one person to be eliminated during the night phase.  They are at a -6 to the village team.

1 Wolf Cub - You are part of the werewolf team.  You wake with the werewolf.  If you are eliminated during the day phase.  That night, the werewolf will be able to kill 2 people.  You know who the other werewolf is. - This is at a -8 to the village.

Team Village.

5 Villagers - You are normal villagers, you do not have a night action but you do have your vote during the day, plus the power of debate.  Each villager is +1 so that is a + 5 for villagers

1 Seer - Each night you are called upon to find out if a villager is a werewolf or not.  You will be told so in private message.  This is a + 7 to the village

1 Priest - Each night you are called upon.  You get a one time power to bless another person.  If this person is targeted at night to be eliminated or is lynched during the day round.  The lynch or night elimination does not occur.  They are your saving grace even if they are eliminated and have used their power.  They cannot use it on themselves.  This is a + 3 to the village team.

1 Tough Guy - If you are a target during the night phase by the werewolves.  You do not die during that night.  You live during the next day.  However, during the following night, you will die upon the next day. ((essentially giving you a free day to debate)) This is a at a + 3 to the village.

Team Werewolf score: - 14
Team Villager Score: + 18
giving a + 4 advantage to Village.

Players note:
If you have not played werewolf before, please go ahead and read up on the rules.  I will be here to answer any questions, clarify any points.  During this time I will accept public discussion of roles used during the game to clarify any points and this will be further detailed during the confirmation thread when roles go out.

List of Players Who Need To Confirm:
7. Mongoose87
9. Wltgreenwood

10. TBird

List of Players Who have Confirmed
1. Glendon
2. Termy
3. Pascal_B
4. Romulus
5. Witty
6. Nocturne
8. Manygrams

Last edited by Mr. Slippy on 9/26/2014, 1:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/26/2014, 12:15 am

Got my role, ready to roll.
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/26/2014, 1:51 am

I have my role, can't wait to start!
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/26/2014, 8:38 am

I have and understand my role.
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/26/2014, 8:42 am

I know my role!
Back to top Go down
manygrams

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime9/26/2014, 10:10 am

Good to go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine   Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next