Incog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win

Go down 
+7
Jackie
Nocturne
Angi
Witty
Mr. Ricey
Termy
Mr. Slippy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 10:19 pm

Deadline for Day is 06 Sept 2014 23:59 ((This means you have all day Saturday for the lynch))

Nocturne (2 Votes of 4): Romulus, Pascal_B
Witty (1 Votes of 4): Angi
Pascal_B (1 vote of 4): Jackie

Pending Votes: 3
Witty, Nocturne, Termy

Role Quick List:
2 Villagers, 1 Seer, 1 Body Guard, 1 Lycan, 1 Cursed, 1 Werewolf
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 11:55 pm

I was about to post pretty much exactly what Cowboy P said. The only scenario I see this role claim thing working is (kind of like a prisoners dilemma) if everyone is truthful and there is only one villager (currently there are 2).
In lieu of that I'll just list my thoughts on my fellow citizens:

Nocturne . don't trust him mostly because he's quiet **FOS
Jackie . trusted him but now not so much. **FOS
Romulus . honurable chap
Pascal_B . a scoundrel. but admittedly a cool one
Witty . likable enough for now
Angi . a bitch. But probably not guilty
Termy . Who? The most vanilla villager since the departed Mr. Ricey
Glendon . The worst. And he smelled like sh*t.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/4/2014, 11:58 pm

Villagers would be truthful or it would be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 2:09 am

Pascal, you are kinda sorta right. A role reveal now would be hard to gather fruit from, but it would almost always look in favor upon the villagers. The only risk to doing it now is the wolf has plenty of places to hide, and if we miss, our special roles are in massive jeopardy. So to build upon your logic, we should not role reveal during this day phase only. After that it is something we are going to have to seriously consider if we still miss, and depending on who was lost.

BUT to declare it as not helpful outright is a bit much.

VOTE PASCAL
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 8:19 am

*snores* Huh..what!? I was asleep, dreaming of a faraway world where are young, handsome, awesome guy who is the best and everyone likes him had his birthday. Apologies.

With that being said, do not mistake my silence for inactivity.

VOTE: PASCAL_B
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 8:56 am

My first votes!  I will frame them and store them forever.  

The reasoning for these accusations is that I don't think that a role claim would provide much benefit, and Jackie, Witty, and Nocturne disagree. Thus, I must be the Werewolf.  While I will agree that it is a more solid line of reasoning than my suspicions of Romulus, you three are nonetheless misguided.  

If the hammer does drop and I am eliminated, you will gain and you will lose.  You will gain  knowledge, since you will discover that I am not the werewolf, and one more among you will be killed by the werewolf, thus eliminating them from suspicion and the game.  However, you will only hurt yourselves as there will only be one more day to make the correct choice.
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 10:01 am

Haha, Pascal's gonna die nanananabooboo!
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 12:31 pm

Useless and inactive or "silence" people make up majority of the villagers.... how fitting
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 12:45 pm

Jackie wrote:
Villagers would be truthful or it would be stupid.

Exactly lol
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 12:47 pm

Vote: Nocturne

To even things up
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 12:48 pm

oops

unvote Witty

Vote: Nocturne
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 1:09 pm

Deadline for Day is 06 Sept 2014 23:59 ((This means you have all day Saturday for the lynch))

Nocturne (3 Votes of 4): Romulus, Pascal_B, Angi
Pascal_B (3 vote of 4): Jackie, Witty, Nocturne

Pending Votes: 1
Termy

Role Quick List:
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 1:23 pm

Pascal_B wrote:
My first votes!  I will frame them and store them forever.  

The reasoning for these accusations is that I don't think that a role claim would provide much benefit, and Jackie, Witty, and Nocturne disagree. Thus, I must be the Werewolf.  While I will agree that it is a more solid line of reasoning than my suspicions of Romulus, you three are nonetheless misguided.  

If the hammer does drop and I am eliminated, you will gain and you will lose.  You will gain  knowledge, since you will discover that I am not the werewolf, and one more among you will be killed by the werewolf, thus eliminating them from suspicion and the game.  However, you will only hurt yourselves as there will only be one more day to make the correct choice.

Great defense. I'm sure a wolf would never come up with that - you must be innocent!!!
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 1:24 pm

Haha, no pressure there Termy. Heavy is the hand that holds the hammer
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 2:40 pm

WTF.....
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 2:52 pm

Vote: Romulus
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 2:53 pm

Termy wrote:
WTF.....
Quoi?
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 3:19 pm

Unvote: Romulus

I'm just wondering, why would Jackie be so adamant to lynch off Pascal? It seems like if she has a chance to hammer the deal on Pascal, she would do it in a heartbeat. Pascal was providing certain scenarios if anyone would role claim which I do agree that villagers would NOT tell the truth...and why would they? So they can get themselves killed?

I believe Witty was hasty on voting without any real thought.
Nocturne just agreed and went with the flow that Pascal is better for a kill to save his useless ass.

FOS -> Romulus just for the fact that he is enjoying the thrill of someone about to be lynched.

Vote: Jackie
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 3:26 pm

FYI -- off topic --

Today is my B-Day and I will be going camping with some friends and therefore, I will not be around until Sun night.

Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 3:36 pm

Termy wrote:
Unvote: Romulus

I'm just wondering, why would Jackie be so adamant to lynch off Pascal? It seems like if she has a chance to hammer the deal on Pascal, she would do it in a heartbeat. Pascal was providing certain scenarios if anyone would role claim which I do agree that villagers would NOT tell the truth...and why would they? So they can get themselves killed?

I believe Witty was hasty on voting without any real thought.
Nocturne just agreed and went with the flow that Pascal is better for a kill to save his useless ass.

FOS -> Romulus just for the fact that he is enjoying the thrill of someone about to be lynched.

Vote: Jackie

The point of mass claiming is to find who is lying, aka catch the wolf. If villagers lied about their roles there would be confusion and it wouldn't help, so it would be ridiculous. I don't think every single person who thinks villagers should lie (in a mass role claim scenario) are wolves because obviously you and Pascal can't both be wolves but you have to see the error of your reasoning... If not, I don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 3:42 pm

Also, why are you saying I would hammer if I had the chance? That comes out of nowhere and I gave my reason. ..not that this process has been productive anyway because no one's bothering to press for claims to make sure we're not making a mistake. Also, Angi tying it up means either one could go if someone decides to hammer.

I'm officially asking the two people with 3 votes to claim because if you don't and you get lynched, it's too late to change our minds.

Also Termy, you're placing one vote on someone who's probably not likely to be lynched then running away. I see that as way more suspect because you picked a silly reason to vote me and if the person getting lynched is a villager and you're not on that train you have no responsibility for making a bad decision. 

PS - Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 4:07 pm

Happy Birthday Termy

But Jackie is correct.   
Your comment about her hammering seems really odd.   She started the train on Pascal, if she was hammer crazy and trying to get out an innocent villager, she could just jump off that and hammer Nocturne.  It's not like Pascal is the only one with votes here and ready to be killed so OMG.   Shouldnt' you be more concerned about the people that tied those two up than Jackie?  Yea that puts heat on myself, but at least there's reason behind suspicion whereas with Jackie, I'm not getting it.
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 4:41 pm

Termy wrote:
Bahaha, burn.

Termy wrote:
*Gasp!* Just because I get off on the idea of another person being hung doesn't mean I'm a werewolf, I could just be a bad person. Which, in and of itself, is no crime.

Jackie wrote:
I'm officially asking the two people with 3 votes to claim because if you don't and you get lynched, it's too late to change our minds.
Listen here Jackie O, what do you mean you're officially asking? With what authority? Need I remind you that I'm the richest person in the town and therefore the most important? Any threatening demands go through me and me only.
I (Romulus) am officially asking the three people with 2+ votes to claim.

Also, happy bday Termy.
Also, UNVOTE: Nocturne
Also, VOTE: Jackie
Also, I'm the wolf
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 4:47 pm

Nocturne (2 Votes of 4): Pascal_B, Angi
Pascal_B (3 votes of 4): Jackie, Witty, Nocturne
Jackie (2 Votes of 4) Termy, Romulus

Pending Votes: 0

Role Quick List:
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime9/5/2014, 4:59 pm

Romulus wrote:
Also, I'm the wolf

Text "embiggened". You can find it at the bottom of his latest post.

Now things are just getting a bit silly and chaotic. Something seems really weird here, and it pretty much feels like votes are getting tossed left and right, possibly in an attempt to create mass confusion.

Also, yes, my vote was a bit hasty, and I am sorry about that. My only excuse for that is since I work all day until our deadline tomorrow, anything I failed to do in these 24 hours might not happen at all, so I did vote a bit hastily and failed to reason out my post a bit better.
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next