Incog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion

Go down 
+4
Pascal_B
Mongoose87
Termy
Mr. Slippy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 7:43 pm

The villagers had grabbed Mongoose by the neck and a flash of anger flooded through the eyes of TBird.

Unsettled, the fire from the days bonfire had risen to burn the culprit.  Gathering around the fire, they started to toss the poor man into the fire.

The villagers knew who was at fault.  The villagers knew the duo in disguise, but just who was the identify of each?

A shrill howl escaped mongoose as he caught on fire, growling and shriviling into the fire.

Before the village knew it, the night time had been upon them.  Slashing through the village, the rampaging TBird mauled two of the remaining villagers and left behind the only one remaining to face off, one on one.

It was of no use.  The werewolves had won.  Mongoose was indeed the wolf cub and TBird was the werewolf.

Congrats, everyone may now speak openly about the events in the game.

Thank you all for participating in werewolf Season 2.
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 7:53 pm

Congrats to Tbird and Mongoose.

They played very well as wolves and took advantage by being silent and spoke when there was a need of it.

Tbird... i had my eyes on you since day 1 of this game and i took them off due to other distractions of a nuisance brother and you took advantage of it. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 7:55 pm

Just a few things.

Night 1:
Seer:  Nocturne. Request to view Witty, Tough Guy
Werewolves: TBird, Mongoose - Attack Witty

The night results of seer, were not needed as the village deciphered Witty was a villager

Night 2: 
Seer: Request to view Pascal, Priest / Villager
Werewolves attack Termy
Priest Pascal: Saves Termy

Night 3: 
Seer request to view Mongoose - Denied as he was attacked
WErewolves attack Nocturne

Night 4:
Werewolves attack 2 remaining villagers and win it.
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 7:55 pm

Oops, i had my eyes on you sinec day 2, lol....

Thanks Skippy for hosting yet another great game!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 7:57 pm

dammit Termite! it's slippy not skippy!
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 7:58 pm

I might've been a little more active up front, but this is my first time playing one of these online.  Took me a bit to get into the swing of things.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 8:20 pm

Good game guys, especially Mongoose and Tbird. Honourable mention to village MVP Glendon.

You guys have no idea how shocked I was that I saved Termy on night 2. Read the result and let out an audible "hooo-leeee shit."
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 8:25 pm

lol .. did u guys choose me randomly (pascal and wolves) or there was a purpose behind it?
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 8:39 pm

TBird thought you might have a role, so we went for it.
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 8:46 pm

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Well....uh.... we killed a werewolf for the first time ever! Amirite?
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 8:48 pm

Lol .. Yeah ... lol ... consolation(sp?) prize .. lol... u working tomorrow morning Glendon ?
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 8:49 pm

True optimism is looking on the bright side of just having been mauled to death.
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 8:50 pm

THREE DAY WEEKEND. I'll be in on Wednesday at 3pm.
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 8:52 pm

Lol ... we gotta do the pic we talked about ! See ya Wed
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 9:03 pm

Also poor Pascal. That's twice now you've lived long enough to die last.
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 9:13 pm

Oh, and as a note to Slippy. Great game and choice of roles. All of them were used this time and were vital to the outcome of the game.

Tough guy: was attacked and got to live an extra day providing us a villager proven innocent but still alive.
Priest: saved a villager from death, providing another proven that stayed alive the rest of the game.
Seer: his words were vital after his death in determining who the wolves were
Wolf cub: won the game in death.
Back to top Go down
Tbird

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/26/2014, 11:25 pm

Good game guys thought I had y'all for a minute, but Glendon figured it out I missed that nocturne had put that out there. Then I thought I was toast for sure pushed too hard for the two people that would have won me the game if they where lynched
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/27/2014, 12:26 am

Tbird wrote:
I missed that nocturne had put that out there.
Yeah, that completely passed me by, as well.  I might've done things a bit differently, had I noticed that.
Back to top Go down
Tbird

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/27/2014, 9:26 am

Also I think the inactive villagers where a real detriment to the village they create a lose lose situation.
Either you waste turns voting them off while the wolves pick you off or you risk voting off active villagers and losing your ability to reach majority votes. Either way it helps the wolves.

The fact we got the tough guy then the blessed right away ultimately helped us we could then focus on finding the seer!

I apologize for my lack of activity it truly wasn't part of the game plan, however I did notice that just about any post is suspicious, but being new(like mongoose) I wanted to see it play out and get a feel for the flow. Also I want to day sorry for my bad formation, spelling, and general sentence construction. I was playing on my phone and it made posting difficult!
Back to top Go down
Tbird

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/27/2014, 9:29 am

Oh and just incase anyone cares if I had the choice Glendon would of been the last man I mauled, he played well and in the end figured the pairing out! Great game guys thanks for letting me play!
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/27/2014, 9:40 am

lol... you would had mauled the guy that helped you to victory last. Would had been a Fitting end! lol

Good job guys, Tbird and Mongoose.
Back to top Go down
Tbird

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/27/2014, 9:49 am

Did I truly have you believing me there at the end, termy?

Are any of you older villagers watching this or the rest of the game would like to here their takes on the game, Romulus, nocturne, witty?
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/27/2014, 10:25 am

Yes, you did actually. Glendon's focus was not on you or Mongoose that much. It was important to keep him alive to your benefit. Glendon played great, no question about it. However,  i tried to spearhead your lynching on Day 2 but fell flat and my focus was on somewhere else. I tried again twice on day 4 and failed.

Nocturne played well as a seer when it was needed. He didn't change his behavior from previous game. He dropped a big clue that Pascal was a villager in the middle of his ramblings and I quickly made his post useless by jokingly voting for Nocturne just to throw everyone off and ignore his post. And it apparently worked since it was missed until end of day 4 that Glendon figured it out with no help from anyone. That is one of the reasons I never suspected or attacked Pascal.

I thought you guys figured out Nocturne was the seer and killed him, but, it was a lucky kill.. lol

Romulus: I treat this game seriously and was legitimately pissed off that you voted for yourself. My only way to release that anger was being a sarcastic prick. However, I do apologize if I did hurt your feelings because it was not meant to affect you outside of this game. I hadn't had the chance to answer you but I was preparing a long ass essay on why it was not a good idea to have you follow my lead and was actually about to suspect you a either a cub or a wolf and having me setup for the lynch the next day. I know, the game would had gone a different path but ultimately, be the same result.

Father Pascal, thank you for blessing me! You played amazing. Your emotions was high at day 4 and you acted me like me! I like it Smile.

Glendon: You played great.  I wonder how you would be when you do become the wolf. Intrigued I might say!

Witty: We lost you too soon. I guess the wolves wanted some revenge!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/28/2014, 3:03 pm

Just seeing if there is enough interest in a third round
Back to top Go down
Tbird

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime10/28/2014, 3:25 pm

I'd be down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next