Incog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion

Go down 
+4
Pascal_B
Mongoose87
Termy
Mr. Slippy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
glendon

glendon

Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/28/2014, 3:40 pm

Word.
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/28/2014, 3:51 pm

I will be sitting out on this one.

Thanks though!
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/29/2014, 4:33 pm

I'd be interested.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/29/2014, 6:45 pm

sweet Smile I will see what I can do to participate this time.  Witty was telling me he would be willing to host it up for me so I can maul people to de.. I mean...to participate nicely with everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/29/2014, 9:39 pm

Sorry for not replying til now (out of town ATM). Congrats to all for a good game esp Glendon. I don't think I deserve any flak from you Termy but it is what it is. I have to give '+1 asshole point' to mongoose for self-voting there at the end to ensure a wolf victory for his mother/father Razz And, as always, two thumbs way up to Slip for managing so well and also assigning cool characters that each played a role in how the game played out Smile I'd be down for ooonnee more shot at a W so you can count me in for the next township over.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/29/2014, 10:28 pm

The guy who lynched himself is giving me asshole points for lynching myself.  Now I have to hope I'm the wolf next round so I can maul you.
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2014, 12:24 am

Can asshole points be exchanged for prizes? If so, I want.
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2014, 12:42 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2014, 12:44 am

might as well try again... i need revenge!!!

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2014, 1:17 am

sweet guys.  glad you all enjoyed.  

I will host werewolf again for you guys.  

However, if Witty is willing to host then we will switch themes to mafia ..  same concept different names assigned, but it all comes out in the wash....except those with cement shoes... those guys never come back.
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2014, 2:04 pm

ARHG. COUGH HACK
*gets up and dusts self off as I climb out of the grave*

Sorry for my delay in posting. I may have taken longer to die (you bastard wolves) but it also took me a while to come back to life. Good game guys, I really enjoyed watching the discord the wolves had sown over the course of the game. Let this be another lesson on the dangers of silence.

Thanks for the props guys! I am honored that I was enough of a threat to kill day one hehe. It was probably a wise choice, I would be able to detect Tbird's lies too easily. Overall this was a great game for the wolves. They did it very well and each move they made was sensible given the circumstances.

And yes, I will be hosting the next round of games!!!

We will be taking a break from the world of Werewolf and paying a visit to the rough streets of Mafia, which is pretty much the same game but a different flavored theme. I also like to spice things up a LOT with twists and triggered events through out the game that will keep everyone on their toes. I will be planning it over the course of this week at least, hopefully sometime by the end of next week I will have the final plan laid out and posted for all to enjoy. For example, I have hosted games of The Mole, and Deathnote the anime themed Mafia games. It's always a blast and you never know what is gonna happen!

Also, this werewolf victory doesn't count because I wasn't one.
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2014, 2:55 pm

Guys,  I can say, Death Note ((mafia / werewolf hybrid)), was amazing.  It really was creative and kept people on their toes.  I was lucky enough to participate in it and can say that Witty provided a wonderful gaming experience during that.

If you guys have NOT seen Death Note ((anime)) I suggest giving it a look.

So if this is anything like that it should be good.
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2014, 11:28 pm

Pumped to play a new style of hidden role game, thanks for agreeing to mod, Witty Smile
Ps . mongoose, the asshole point wasn't me calling you a dick I meant asshole as more of a compliment or a non-judgemental nod to the pleasure you seemed to get from supporting the lynch of yourself knowing it meant a wolf victory.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/31/2014, 2:39 pm

No worries, no offense was taken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion   Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 2 - Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Reunion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2