CalendarFAQHomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pascal_B

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 96
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/23/2014, 5:00 pm

So in my plan I totally forgot about the night kill.  So save me for last or we lose.
Back to top Go down
Tbird



Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/23/2014, 5:36 pm

Your argument makes no sense since day one I've been nothing but against the silent ones! It was me who first went after Glendon even before witty called for his vote!So why termy over me for instance?at that point it was clearly a percentage play for the chance at randomly chosing a villager only decreased from that point and with me goin after who I thought a wolf (Glendon) expecting death I had to use my power then! My choice got termy was as much a guess as a guy feeling.

It's clear pascal is pushing for us to vote mongoose, which screams that mongoose is the cub. (Remember if cub dies we lose). Clearly marking pascal as who should be lynched first!
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 96
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/23/2014, 5:39 pm

Tbird wrote:
So why termy over me for instance?

Termy is the only one among us who is proven to be innocent.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 96
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/23/2014, 5:41 pm

Oh you mean Termy over you for blessing?  He was clearly the one giving us order and direction, not you.  Also, your hyperbole and appeals to emotion have no place here.  Calm your tits.
Back to top Go down
Tbird



Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/23/2014, 5:44 pm

I was referring to at the time you supposedly blessed him? Our stance where no different.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/23/2014, 5:45 pm

I blessed Termy because the power is "Use it or lose it," and I saw it best to use it early on.  And don't buy these over conceived stories with these reasons that work themselves out so nicely after the fact.  It was a lucky guess, and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2011-05-15
Location : Behind You

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/23/2014, 5:50 pm

Werewolf:  Day 3 - Deadline 26th Oct 2014

Vote Majority - 3 Votes to Lynch


Votes:

Pending Votes: 5 Remain
Termy, Pascal_B, Mongoose87, Glendon, TBird,

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I told you not to tell her she smelt like hot dogs!
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 96
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/23/2014, 5:57 pm

In day two, the day that I blessed Termy, Tbird spoke a total of 3 times.  One of those times he made a vague allusion to his support of lynching the silent villagers once.  Termy spoke a total of 6 times.  Every one of his posts had some bearing on lynching silent villagers.  Even if my count is off by one or two either way, forgive me for not thinking of you as the ardent campaigner you so obviously are.

Tbird wrote:
It's clear pascal is pushing for us to vote mongoose, which screams that mongoose is the cub. (Remember if cub dies we lose). Clearly marking pascal as who should be lynched first!

What, how?  By this logic, you are accusing me, so I am the pup and you are the wolf.  Dummy.  Like I said, calm your tits.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 96
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/23/2014, 5:58 pm

Correction:  forgive me for not thinking of you as the ardent campaigner you so obviously think you are.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/23/2014, 7:08 pm

Pascal_B wrote:
In day two, the day that I blessed Termy, Tbird spoke a total of 3 times.  One of those times he made a vague allusion to his support of lynching the silent villagers once.  Termy spoke a total of 6 times.  Every one of his posts had some bearing on lynching silent villagers.  Even if my count is off by one or two either way, forgive me for not thinking of you as the ardent campaigner you so obviously are.

Tbird wrote:
It's clear pascal is pushing for us to vote mongoose, which screams that mongoose is the cub. (Remember if cub dies we lose). Clearly marking pascal as who should be lynched first!

What, how?  By this logic, you are accusing me, so I am the pup and you are the wolf.  Dummy.  Like I said, calm your tits.
glendon has accused us all!  By logic we all three agree upon, he must be the wolf!
Back to top Go down
Termy

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2014-08-15
Age : 39
Location : ottawa

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/24/2014, 10:08 am

Mongoose87 wrote:
Pascal_B wrote:
glendon wrote:
Oh and Priest, it's time to role claim!

Present!
Oh, certainly, it wasn't enough to claim I was using you as a shield, you also need to claim my role?


Forgive my lack of memory as I age .. can you please refresh my memory please?
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/24/2014, 12:01 pm

Termy wrote:
Mongoose87 wrote:
Pascal_B wrote:
glendon wrote:
Oh and Priest, it's time to role claim!

Present!
Oh, certainly, it wasn't enough to claim I was using you as a shield, you also need to claim my role?


Forgive my lack of memory as I age .. can you please refresh my memory please?
I'm not sure what you're asking.
Back to top Go down
Termy

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2014-08-15
Age : 39
Location : ottawa

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/24/2014, 12:06 pm

Mongoose87 wrote:
Termy wrote:
Mongoose87 wrote:
Pascal_B wrote:
glendon wrote:
Oh and Priest, it's time to role claim!

Present!
Oh, certainly, it wasn't enough to claim I was using you as a shield, you also need to claim my role?


Forgive my lack of memory as I age .. can you please refresh my memory please?
I'm not sure what you're asking.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/24/2014, 12:17 pm

Oh, earlier today he basically alleged that every accusation I made was just me piggybacking on his, letting him do the work and take the risks then jumping in.
Back to top Go down
glendon

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-08-19
Location : Little Boston

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/24/2014, 12:36 pm

I would like to hear who each of the three accused believes to be the cub. If you don't know, then say as much.
Back to top Go down
Tbird



Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/24/2014, 1:36 pm

As I had said earlier, take in to account that pascal/mongoose are the wolves, the pascals push for mongoose being the one he wants voted would make mongoose the cub
Back to top Go down
Termy

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2014-08-15
Age : 39
Location : ottawa

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/24/2014, 2:40 pm

So... you have 3 Doors...which ONE of the 3 doors is likely to be the wolf?

1- Pascal
2- Mongoose
3 - Tbird
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

avatar

Posts : 187
Join date : 2011-05-15
Location : Behind You

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/24/2014, 2:43 pm

Werewolf:  Day 3 - Deadline 26th Oct 2014

Vote Majority - 3 Votes to Lynch


Votes:

Pending Votes: 5 Remain
Termy, Pascal_B, Mongoose87, Glendon, TBird,

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I told you not to tell her she smelt like hot dogs!
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/24/2014, 2:49 pm

Why is glendon a total impossibility?
Back to top Go down
Termy

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2014-08-15
Age : 39
Location : ottawa

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/24/2014, 3:07 pm

Well.. there are only 3 doors and 3 people claim to be a priest...Brother glendon was not one of them...
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2014-08-22
Age : 96
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/24/2014, 3:44 pm

glendon wrote:
I would like to hear who each of the three accused believes to be the cub. If you don't know, then say as much.

I don't know who of Mongoose or Tbird is the cub, I just know there are in league with one another.

Tbird wrote:
As I had said earlier, take in to account that pascal/mongoose are the wolves, the pascals push for mongoose being the one he wants voted would make mongoose the cub

You do know that things don't become fact if you say them a lot, right?  Your argument is essentially that we should just believe your innocence based on literally no evidence presented on your part.  I made an accusation, yes.  You have also made an accusation, so, by that logic, you are a werewolf.


glendon wrote:
Why is glendon a total impossibility?

He's not, but I personally am less suspicious of him based on his actions thus far, especially his willingness to part with the established consensus.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/24/2014, 4:33 pm

Termy wrote:
Well.. there are only 3 doors and 3 people claim to be a priest...Brother glendon was not one of them...
Good point.

I think TBird is the cub.  He avoided attention as much as possible until now, when he can win by getting lynched, so he's opening his little fanged mouth.  He's not even trying to make good arguments, he's just blathering to rile people up against him.
Back to top Go down
glendon

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-08-19
Location : Little Boston

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/24/2014, 5:32 pm

The special roles left in the village are Wolf, Wolf Cub, and Priest. Since there are five people alive, that means there are two villagers left. Termy is a confirmed villager, leaving me, Mongoose, Pascal, and Tbird left to be determined as the wolves, priest and final villager. I was the only one who claimed villager. And since two extra people claimed to be Priest, two of the "Priests" are lying and therefore wolves. This confirms my innocence. If say, one of the wolves claimed to be a villager instead, you would have Termy plus a pair of villagers and a pair of Priests, and one in each pair would be a wolf. Only then would my innocence still be in question. But that's not what happened.

Termy, I'm ready to vote now. Unless you have any extra questions, I'd like to make my case on why who is who. Priest, sit tight, I know who you are and will prove it, but only after there's nothing left to ask.
Back to top Go down
Termy

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2014-08-15
Age : 39
Location : ottawa

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/24/2014, 7:35 pm

My Brotha, glendon... sure... go ahead
Back to top Go down
glendon

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2014-08-19
Location : Little Boston

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   10/24/2014, 8:44 pm

"In the 17th century, Satan was abroad on the Earth and great was the wrath against those monstrous beings, thirsty for human blood, to whom tradition has given the name of 'werewolf'. No appeal for pity or mercy availed. Brothers did not hesitate to accuse brothers and fathers accused sons in the frantic attempt to purify the Earth of that horrible race of blood-devouring assassins. But before putting them to death, human justice anticipated divine judgement by burning into the flesh of those damned ones the brand of Satan."
-Black Sunday, 1960


Ahem...


Let's review my chart. Because it rules.


All the answers were there but I refused to believe it was so spot on, and at that point, Nocturne and Romulus were false positives throwing off the lead.  


Village, what happened was pretty simple. On Day 2, I urged the village not to kill Greenwood, a controversial and ultimately useless gesture, as he needed to die. But in the process I raised the suspicion of Termy. The ire against me rose and believing I was to die, I said with utter certainty that Pascal is the wolf. Pascal, in fact the priest, knowing I was obviously wrong, protected Termy. The wolves, sensing Termy to be a smart villager and seeing me to be their later to be lynched patsy, tried to kill him but failed. Nocturne, the Seer, investigated Pascal and said on Day 3 what went unnoticed until after his death...



Nocturne wrote:
"Oh, s'cuse me. I dozed off. Well then, what a great deal has been had here! Anyway, I agree that those who are too silent are implicitly helping the werewolf through inaction. Also this melodrama of martyrdom is amusing, Glendon, my boy, do step off that gallows and put your mind to work. Termy's miracle indicates one of two things; he's the Father among us and cloaked himself, or that someone knew he's a lamb and the Father walks among us unseen like a Good Shepherd, but His Gift is now spent. I affirm I am a Lamb, and Pascal is the most human after Termy and I. For now we talk, the Wolf among us will incriminate himself eventually. Tomorrow shall be a better day for my activities here among you."
followed by

Nocturne wrote:
I will not vote against you, Termy. You're villager one way or another, like I am. Just like Pascal, just like Witty. Romulus's logic is reasonable but I have difficulty trusting most anyone this round.

Of the three now under suspicion, the only pairing to have never spoken of each other once was Mongoose and Tbird. This whole time I thought it was Pascal. He was just too level headed at the game, but now I realize, that was because he had the guidance of the divine. Though I never once voted for you, Pascal, I am sorry for the hell I have put you through. There are heroes in this village. Nocturne, our silent guardian, and Pascal, our watchful protector.


Now at Day 4, having cleared myself of being a villager once three people role claimed Priest, I asked the three to give alibis for no other reason to amuse myself and Termy, but then asked everyone to nominate who they thought was the Cub. There is no purely objective way to know, but this was our best shot. Pascal's answer didn't matter, but who the wolves nominated could shed light. Tbird defaulted to Pascal, the villager, while Mongoose nominated his partner Tbird. Both are hoping I'll mistakenly believe them and follow them into a trap.


Assuming that is the case, Tbird is the wolf, and Mongoose is the wolf cub. 


Brother Termy, Brother Pascal, I'll vote for Tbird if there is consensus to my conclusions.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4   

Back to top Go down
 
Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 4
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pickering vs. Pine Ridge
» Which Premiership player has scored the most goals in a season?
» Season Ticket Renewal - Are you going to?
» Pre-Season Ticket Code
» End Of Season Review 2010/11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incog :: The Game Table :: Werewolf-
Jump to: