Share | 

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 5:27 pm

Witty wrote:
Just to be as clear as I can after that mix up, I am calling on Glendon to vote for wltgreenwood, not Pascal.
Lmao, got it.

I will say the following:

[1] I support Glendon's defence of Greenwood
Quote :
I'm not going to waste a vote on someone who we both know is not going to start talking. [...] Greenwood hasn't visited the village since 09/24, a full 8 days before the night round.

I concede that it is possible that Greenwood is a sneaky wolf but I would eat my hat if he was since he'd have to be (a) pretending to be sick which I don't think anyone is dirtbaggish enough to do, and (b) have knowledge of how to perform an action without showing up as online which, as a first timer afaik, he is unlikely to have had the knowhow and foresight.
As for why Glendon looks suspiciously attached to Greenwood's wellbeing; it is likely because 'in an alternate plane' Glendon knows Greenwood and feels sorry for him being sick and doesn't want him to be discouraged from playing in the future. Not a good reason, no, but it gives insight.

[2] I support Witty's crusade against Greenwood

Quote :
Another hugely glaring problem is this. Say we keep the sick guy. Say he never shows up. Say he is a villager as you claim. He only serves to bring majority vote farther out of the villages hands.
[...]
Say we have 6 people left, as we likely will come day 3. Let's say we keep wltgreenwood, and still lynch incorrectly. That is 4 villagers and 2 wolves. Majority vote in that case would be 4 votes needed. There would not be enough active town to perform a successful lynch. We cannot simply bank on him miraculously showing up on day three, compiled with the fact that we cannot even bank on him being a villager in the first place.

I don't need to add anything to this, Wit summed it up perfectly--while hemorrhaging blood I might add! Very impressive!

For that reason,
UNVOTE: Mongoose (even though I wanted to watch him dance for me)
VOTE: Greenwood

Also, while not receiving my vote, let it be known that my two current suspects are Term and TBird as Term is acting strangely, imo, and TBird is parroting.
Back to top Go down
Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 5:32 pm

I'm acting strangely? What gave it away? My common sense?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 5:32 pm

Werewolf:  Day 2 - Deadline 09 Oct 2014

Vote Majority - 5 Votes to Lynch

Votes:

wltgreenwood (4 Vote of 5): 
Termy, Nocturne, Witty, Romulus

Mongoose87 (1 Votes of 5): Glendon
Glendon (1 Vote of 5): TBird
Nocturne (1 Vote of 5): Pascal_B

Pending Votes: 2 Remain
wltgreenwood,  Mongoose87

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I told you not to tell her she smelt like hot dogs!
Back to top Go down
glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 5:42 pm

Witty is right and I will change my vote. However, just to make clear, my point was not that we were rushing too soon to kill Greenwood, only that by getting rid of someone who I believe left game we are rushing to end valuable discussion time. This has nothing to do with the fact that I know him personally, or even that he's sick. I'm just as pissed as Termy that Greenwood isn't talking, but I don't think he's the wolf.

It bugs me that for every quiet person we eliminate there is zero pressure on anyone else, effectively giving the wolves a free lynch while we clean house, and this will be the second round this happens. I still think we are going to kill a villager, but your point about being unable to get enough votes to lynch on the next day is valid.

I agree with why he needs to go, but it would disgust me to hammer a villager. I refuse to vote for Greenwood but welcome someone else to do it.

That said, I believe I'm going to be nightkilled tonight, so I'll leave my possibly final message: Pascal is a wolf.

Unvote: Brother Mongoose

I abstain from voting.
Back to top Go down
Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 6:39 pm

Putting aside the dramatics of an abstention and the proclamation that you're about to be killed, what makes you so confident about Pascal as a wolf?
Back to top Go down
Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 6:41 pm

Pascal_B wrote:
Way to go Witty! I always knew it wasn't you.
Is that second sentence, perhaps a passive-aggressive jab at the other wolf who chose Witty against Pascal's advice? hmm..
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 8:08 pm

Heavens, I leave to till the fields, and everything changes.  For the interest of keeping a majority within reach, 

Vote wltgreenwood

Perhaps his real-life illness is a reflection of the wolfish illness of his online soul!

Or not.  But I don't see this going anywhere without me voting this way.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 8:19 pm

Day Round is Over

Werewolf:  Day 2 - Deadline 09 Oct 2014

Vote Majority - 5 Votes to Lynch

Votes:

wltgreenwood (5 Vote of 5): 
Termy, Nocturne, Witty, Romulus, Mongoose87

Mongoose87 (1 Votes of 5): Glendon
Glendon (1 Vote of 5): TBird
Nocturne (1 Vote of 5): Pascal_B

Pending Votes: 1 Remain
wltgreenwood

I will have the night results up when I get home from work.

For those who might not be aware.  Canada Thanksgiving is coming up this weekend. So the 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th may be a time where people are spending more time with family.

I will be holding another night round and will be committing to a day round following during the holiday, however, due to this I will extend the 3rd Day round slightly longer.  This way, people will not be pressured to be online and can spend a bit of time with family during this holiday.

Thread is locked, we will be having a night round starting late tonight.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 11:32 pm

The villagers gathered together quietly.  Glances towards one another were shared.  It was yet another day, but what exactly happened the night before?  As the sun started to take leave of its turn in the sky the villagers could not wait any longer. 

Grabbing the scruff of wltgreenwoods collar a villager shook him.  "Hey, what's with you?".

Stammering Wltgreenwood's eyes went blank, his mouth parted in a bit of an attempt, but not even one word escaped his mouth.  

"Listen you, we have given you enough time to come around to talk, say something...anything"  The villager dropped the collar of Wltgreenwood as another stepped in.

"It's okay, listen we all don't have a clue of what to think, any word is better than no word"  Slipping a comforting arm around Wltgreenwood for support.

The group gathered around the two, slapping the arm around Wltgreenwood shoulder "Hey! why are you getting so comfortable around this guy!"

With that the group started to argue, tempers flared and so did voices.  The sun overhead started to disappear, at the other end the nightly fire flames started to grow.

"Well, you either speak now or, you might as well be dead anyway!"

Wltgreenwood still did not speak...it was at that moment he was carried off towards the flames and burnt alive... it was clear the beast was not within wlgreenwood.

Shocked and in dismay, the village had lynched.

Another villager.....

Night 2 Actions are needed by 8th of Oct 2014 by 23:59EST

Werewolves:  Your quick topic is now open, you may discuss in your secret forums who you wish to kill tonight

Seer:  Your quick topic is now open, you may select someone you feel might be a werewolf.

Preist: If you have not used your night action, please head to your quick topic and let me know if you wish to use your power or not.

Good luck everyone.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/8/2014, 7:09 pm

Day round will begin tomorrow.  All night actions are in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   

Back to top Go down

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3