CalendarFAQHomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/5/2014, 10:22 pm

Your voting pattern strikes me as similar as to the accusations made against Tbird: waiting to follow the lead of someone else's accusation, add in your vote, and then wait for the round to end. I voted for you rather than Tbird, because you'd be fastest to respond, like a wolf needing to prevent a bandwagon, or a villager who rightfully would be defensive. I don't know but my gut says wolf.

To your other point, yes Witty is still alive (thank God) but like he said, not for long. A murder not yet come to fruition is ultimately still a murder. And finally post count is not the same as contribution!
Back to top Go down
Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/5/2014, 10:39 pm

“Termy asked what was the difference between Greenwood and Manygrams. One had a sick note and the other just didn't show up to class.”
Gold.

“I believe lynching Greenwood will just leave us one villager less when we really haven't explored our other options.”
Agree.

“Blah, blah, Tennyson, blah”
Does not compute.

“I vote Brother Mongoose.”
Well that was out of nowhere.

VOTE: Mongoose

“Please don't just gang up on him”
Oops?
Back to top Go down
Tbird

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/5/2014, 11:29 pm

Witty you say I only echo yet wasn't it I who fist said that Greenwoods absence is only hampering our ability at getting a majority vote?

Glendon-you still protect greenwood even at the detriment to the village?

Vote Glendon
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/5/2014, 11:41 pm

There has been a lot of activity in the past few hours, but only from a select few of us.  I am more wary of those who are keeping a low profile, remaining on the periphery, not unlike a predator stalking a herd.  Nocturne best fits that description, and I am willing to go on the record with that opinion.

Vote: Nocturne
Back to top Go down
Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 1:25 am

Romulus wrote:
Termy wrote:
Interesting enough, when i logged in, no one was logged in. I refreshed my page and voila, Tbird, logs in and calls me out... could it be because i'm the first one for him to see online and accuses me of night actions?? Hmmm

FOS--> Tbird

I wasn't given enough time to give my 2 cents on day 1 since it was a quick and undeserving lynch. Day 1 was only 3 days old earth time ...shame...

Why the sudden lynch? Because he was silent? Now, we are 1 villager less.  Why was Manygrams not given the same courtesy and chance as Greenwood?

If that is the case:

Vote: Greenwood

FOS on Termy for coming across as ultra-defensive, I'm pretty sure TBird just meant "night actions" as a vague allusion to being a werewolf, not a specific argument that he saw that you were logged in.
Again, showing the 'good' side of things since I'm a very good person: Termy is 100% right that Day 1 was far too short. Unfortuantely the hammer was (the already acquitted) Witty so that trail is cold..

Of course i have to defend myself. I was being accused vaguely or not as a werewolf. I'm just the first person to see online. Why sudden accuse me out of nowhere?

Also, Glendon wrote (sorry, didn't want to copy/paste all his post)

Termy asked what was the difference between Greenwood and Manygrams. One had a sick note and the other just didn't show up to class.

My interpretation: One had his partner cover for him as a mouthpiece while the other had no one. Oddly enough, you were one of the "brothers" that voted for a lynch. To quote Julius Ceaser: Et tu, Brute?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 2:38 am

Werewolf:  Day 2 - Deadline 09 Oct 2014

Vote Majority - 5 Votes to Lynch

Votes:

wltgreenwood (1 Vote of 5): 
Termy

Mongoose87 (2 Votes of 5): Glendon, Romulus
Glendon (1 Vote of 5): TBird
Nocturne (1 Vote of 5): Pascal_B

Pending Votes: 4 Remain
wltgreenwood, Nocturne,  Mongoose87, Witty

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I told you not to tell her she smelt like hot dogs!
Back to top Go down
glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 3:05 am

Tbird, Termy, I'll repeat: we were in random voting stage, and I voted for Manygrams to put pressure on him to talk. The hammer dropped too quickly and here we are. As for Greenwood, I'm not going to waste a vote on someone who we both know is not going to start talking. That just strikes me as desperation on your parts to end the round. Again, look at the members page. Greenwood hasn't visited the village since 09/24, a full 8 days before the night round. Explain to me how that isn't proof he had nothing to do with Witty's attack.

You accuse me of being the wolf, protecting a silent partner. I can't really offer any definitive proof against that theory. But I will say I've been the only one so far pleading with people that there are villagers less suspicious than others, discouraging quick easy kills that result in zero information, and acknowledging all the ways that I am not above suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 7:34 am

glendon wrote:
Your voting pattern strikes me as similar as to the accusations made against Tbird: waiting to follow the lead of someone else's accusation, add in your vote, and then wait for the round to end. I voted for you rather than Tbird, because you'd be fastest to respond, like a wolf needing to prevent a bandwagon, or a villager who rightfully would be defensive. I don't know but my gut says wolf.
That's interesting, considering I have yet to vote in this round.  It seems to me you're the one try to throw out a hasty vote to catch some momentum and quickly ride the round out.  Your words mean a lot less than your actions.
Back to top Go down
glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 8:15 am

"The silence is ever suspicious, but I also find the ravings of Nocture troublesome. Truly this is a dilemma. If only i had two fingers to point!"

I was referring to this post. Strikes me as just stirring the pot for the two accused at the beginning of the round without adding anything that wasn't already said, waiting to see which one gets traction.
Back to top Go down
Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 8:44 am

Glendon, at the end of the day, the safety of our village is # 1. Unless you know greenwood's role, you cannot justify the reason to put pressure on Manygrams to talk and defend the "actions" of Greenwood. Why does he get an exemption (which he did in day 1 and its about to get it for day 2).?Manygrams MIGHT have been sick, got hit by a car ,etc.. Greenwood gets an exemption because he has a nurse that does his talking for him?
 At this time, Greenwood is putting negative vibe into this village without a single peep from his part.  Both Greenwood and Manygrams know the rules and timeframe per day/night.  They both had a clean start of the game, one was punished and the other gets a "sick day". My point is, you can't defend the silent of one and lynch the other, regardless if they have a "sick note" or not. You can puke a fountain of words all you want, I won't change my mind.
Back to top Go down
glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 8:54 am

Yes, I can defend one and not the other. For reasons already explained. Twice.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 9:00 am

Methinks the Glendon doth protest too much.

FOS: GLENDON.
Back to top Go down
Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 9:04 am

Your explanation is flawed, but, hey, you can always defend your partner when it benefits you.
Back to top Go down
glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 9:26 am

How is it flawed? You still haven't addressed him not logging on to the site in two weeks, well before the night round. Again, explain that to me. Do you really think if we add pressure to him he's suddenly going to know to log onto the site? No, you just make a dead body out of what is already a dead body. Say he is a wolf, he's clearly not the one picking night targets since he has not logged onto the site in two weeks.

He's my partner now? Because I don't want to waste a lynch? Why not just vote for me then if you truly believe that?
Back to top Go down
Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 9:28 am

Night actions can be done through external link and not log in to this web site, you would know that.
Back to top Go down
glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 9:32 am

No I wouldn't. Last game I had night actions but never got the chance to use them. This game I don't have night actions.
Back to top Go down
Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 11:07 am

Its OK Glendon, he won't be lynched. He has a sick day note for day 2 it looks like. He is a valuable villager for us by being active..oh wait...

Off topic:

Greenwood, feel better man.
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 1:31 pm

I think the point here Glendon is you are going out of your way to protect/give "the benefit of the doubt" to a person that by most accounts you should know nothing about in terms of the game. Furthermore, you do NOT need to log into the site whatsoever once you've gotten your quicklinks topic. It is entirely possible that wltgreenwood bookmarked that page and uses only that to do his dirty work.

Another hugely glaring problem is this. Say we keep the sick guy. Say he never shows up. Say he is a villager as you claim. He only serves to bring majority vote farther out of the villages hands. Saying "he wasn't given a chance, you guys rushed a vote" now at this point is just ludicrous. He's had ample time to at least peep on and say hello. It's not happened. As far as I am concerned he is a detriment to the town no matter is role. I think his usefulness as a potential villager at this point is FAR outweighed by the potential risks and detriment her provides the town. Sure the seer might get to know who wltgreenwood is. But do we really want to be wasting our seer like that? I vote no, and I think we should lynch wltgreenwood in the event we cannot decide. I take back my suggestion of a no-lynch because that makes my last moments as a survivor... *cough cough hack gag* pointless.
Back to top Go down
http://incogforums.forumotion.com
Witty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 3:35 pm

To help further clarify my worries about "bringing the majority vote further out of reach"

Say we have 6 people left, as we likely will come day 3. Let's say we keep wltgreenwood, and still lynch incorrectly. That is 4 villagers and 2 wolves. Majority vote in that case would be 4 votes needed. There would not be enough active town to perform a successful lynch. We cannot simply bank on him miraculously showing up on day three, compiled with the fact that we cannot even bank on him being a villager in the first place. He is much too large of a threat to the town simply by existing as he does. If we lynch him and are wrong, we would still at least have enough townspeople to at least give the werewolves a good fight from us. Plus, we still have a couple aces in the priest and seer.

Knowing all of this, I would be incredibly wary of Pascals motives if he doesn't change his mind.

VOTING wltgreenwood, and I would like to see Pascal do the same. I urge the townsfolk to wait and give him an opportunity to do so.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 3:37 pm

I concur, Mr. Witty.

VOTE: wltgreenwood

Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 3:38 pm

Egad, my mistake. Sorry Pascal. These wounds.... *hack hack, cough stumble* are getting to be too much to bear....

I meant Glendon.

UNVOTE wltgreenwood
VOTE Glendon
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 3:40 pm

Votes:

wltgreenwood (2 Vote of 5): 
Termy, Nocturne

Glendon (2 Vote of 5): TBird, Witty

Pending Votes: 2 Remain
wltgreenwood,  Mongoose87

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I told you not to tell her she smelt like hot dogs!
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 3:40 pm

God, I am embarrassed. I did not mean to change my vote. I have been copying and pasting from two separate tabs as I gather my thoughts I got all mixed up. I keep my vote on wltgreenwood.

unvote Glendon
Vote wltgreenwood
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 3:41 pm

Votes:

wltgreenwood (3 Vote of 5): 
Termy, Nocturne, Witty

Glendon (1 Vote of 5): TBird

Pending Votes: 2 Remain
wltgreenwood,  Mongoose87

for what it's worth... CAHM AWNNN!!!!

Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   10/6/2014, 3:45 pm

Just to be as clear as I can after that mix up, I am calling on Glendon to vote for wltgreenwood, not Pascal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2   

Back to top Go down

Season 2: Werewolf - Shadow Pine - Day 2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next