CalendarFAQHomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 5:08 am

That was the point I was trying to make, Witty.

How would you suggest forming such an educated guess? Which of our own neighbours do we march to the hangman's noose?
Back to top Go down
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 11:11 am

I agree with Witty. Lottery is a bad idea, Nocturne. Day 1 is difficult because you don't have much to go on, but lynching Day 1 gives us information on Day 2. If we do it by lottery there's absolutely no info because no one can be blamed for anything. That is an even more fishy idea than a NL Day 1. 

Vote: Nocturne
Back to top Go down
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 11:12 am

I agree with Witty. Lottery is a bad idea, Nocturne. Day 1 is difficult because you don't have much to go on, but lynching Day 1 gives us information on Day 2. If we do it by lottery there's absolutely no info because no one can be blamed for anything. That is an even more fishy idea than a NL Day 1. 

Back to top Go down
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 11:12 am

whoops double post sorry
Back to top Go down
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 11:24 am

Pascal_B wrote:
glendon wrote:
As long as this farce continues, the danger is allowed the privilege of remaining silent.

So you're saying we should lynch Jackie, the only person who has yet to speak? That's cold.

Also, this post caught my eye. Subtle, calling me out and planting the seed but seemingly defending me.
Back to top Go down
Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 11:42 am

Termy...............I have no words lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 12:21 pm

Day Phase Deadline:  25th August - 30 August 23:59 Eastern Time ((this means you have all saturday as well))

Vote to Lynch:  Majority Vote 5 to Lynch
Nocturne (1 Vote of 5): Jackie

Pending Votes:
Witty, Pascal_B, Angi, Romulus, Mr. Ricey, Nocturne, glendon, Termy

Role Quick List:
3 Villagers, 1 Seer, 1 Body Guard, 1 Lycan, 1 Cursed, 1 Sorcerer, 1 Werewolf

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I told you not to tell her she smelt like hot dogs!
Back to top Go down
Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 5:57 pm

Jackie wrote:

Jackie raises a good point.
Day 1, we have little or nothing to go on so it's tempting to leave it to chance. But, A, those aren't good odds, a hunch, while not reliable has the same odds and might turn out to be correct and at the very least gives us an opportunity to learn more about each other.

Speaking of learning about each other, here's an opportunity to learn about me, with two truthful statements and one lie:
1. I'm of high class and noble lineage
2. I love hats
3. I turn into a wolf at night

Which one is false? Number 3 of course, end of conversation. A vote against me is a vote against a born leader. With that, I too shall vote against the mysterious agent of night known as Nocturne.

Back to top Go down
glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 6:46 pm

Wow! Someone offers a strategy and suddenly they are a werewolf? We haven't even heard everyone's alibi for last night! Yes, Nocturne's lottery idea was a terrible suggestion, but terrible suggestions does not necessarily make him a werewolf in bad detective's clothing. Yes, Nocturne is a troubling name, but it is not a smoking gun. He may very well be the werewolf, but I see no evidence so far to think so or not so. This is our chance to slay the beast without any innocents being harmed in the process. I welcome Nocturne to explain his case, just as I hope everyone else does themselves in do time. Only by speaking up will the monster show their hand and be caught in a lie.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 7:41 pm

We have 5 days in this day phase, Glendon. How do you suggest getting people talk? Your alibi idea is cute but I'm just more of a "let's get down to talking game" kinda person. I'm not into creative writing, sorry.

We have little to nothing to go on for Day 1 but your super defensive post above about Nocturne's 2 votes is as good as any subject.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 7:42 pm

**people to talk
Back to top Go down
Mongoose87

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 7:57 pm

Sure that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 8:01 pm

I find it curious you're so quick to condemn me even after I agreed that the first night is scant for details and would like to make an educated guess even in the face of statistical improbability. Looking for a quick and easy kill? Your haste to cast the first stone is very incriminating. Fine by me, but know that with my lynching you lose an important role.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 9:13 pm

Nobody's condemning you, though. That's my whole point. You have two votes, which does not a kill make. So let's discuss your silly theory about randomizing the lynch today and why it's wrong. Do you seriously believe that's the way to go? It's a sure and easy to way to make sure no one has to account for a decision in this game. 

I find the people reading, watching and not putting a game opinion out there much more suspect ... but we have time. 

Also, "you lose an important role" is the worst defense ever and should never be used. Anyone can say that, whether it's true or not.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 9:25 pm

I concede that there is information to be gleaned from the first vote. Lottery was a poor suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 9:40 pm

Day Phase Deadline:  25th August - 30 August 23:59 Eastern Time ((this means you have all saturday as well))

Nocturne (2 Vote of 5): Jackie, Romulus

Pending Votes: 7
Witty, Pascal_B, Angi, Mr. Ricey, Nocturne, glendon, Termy

Role Quick List:

Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 10:40 pm

Romulus wrote:
Speaking of learning about each other, here's an opportunity to learn about me, with two truthful statements and one lie:
1. I'm of high class and noble lineage
2. I love hats
3. I turn into a wolf at night

Which one is false? Number 3 of course, end of conversation. A vote against me is a vote against a born leader. With that, I too shall vote against the mysterious agent of night known as Nocturne.

Then you must be the sorcerer!  Why else leave it out?  Burn the witch!

I vote: Romulus
Back to top Go down
glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 11:00 pm

Jackie, you are right. Time is of the essence and I can't force people to speak. So I am voting among those trying to stay out of the fray. And since all this person has said was he wouldn't mind if I was gone without any argument whatsoever...

I vote Mr. Ricey.

In the event of a reasonable defense or convincing explanation that someone else is the true threat, I will change my vote.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/26/2014, 11:34 pm

I know I come on kind of strong but with 5 days people tend to hold back and not really do much so I figured I'd be the first to cast a vote. I really just want to encourage discussion and if that's against me, I can take it for now lol. JK, I think you guys get it but anyway, I agree that the quieter ones should get some pressure so...

unvote
vote: Angi

Speak up girl, I know you can.
Back to top Go down
Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 12:04 am

glendon wrote:
Wow! Someone offers a strategy and suddenly they are a werewolf? We haven't even heard everyone's alibi for last night! Yes, Nocturne's lottery idea was a terrible suggestion, but terrible suggestions does not necessarily make him a werewolf in bad detective's clothing. Yes, Nocturne is a troubling name, but it is not a smoking gun. He may very well be the werewolf, but I see no evidence so far to think so or not so. This is our chance to slay the beast without any innocents being harmed in the process. I welcome Nocturne to explain his case, just as I hope everyone else does themselves in do time. Only by speaking up will the monster show their hand and be caught in a lie.

What about the silent ones?

Since you voted for Mr. Ricey..

Vote: Angi
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 1:13 am

Nocturne (1 Vote of 5): Romulus
Angi (2 Votes of 5): Jackie, Termy
Romulus (1 Vote of 5): Pascal_B
Mr. Ricey (1 Vote of 5): Glendon
Glendon (1 Vote of 5): Mr Ricey

Pending Votes: 3
Witty,, Angi, Nocturne, 

Role Quick List:

Last edited by Mr. Slippy on 8/27/2014, 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ricey

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 1:36 am

Whoa there cowboy! Or should I say killbon---. I am a man of little words, but since you decided to go on the offensive, I will have to react by voting to LYNCH Glendon.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 2:03 am

OMGUS + incorrect formatting lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 2:36 am

Moderator explanation

Player Note:
OMGUS is short for  Oh my god you suck.

Voting based on someone voting you, or reactionary voting based solely on the fact that someone voted you.

Back to top Go down
Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 1:39 pm

If you're going to vote for someone quiet, you don't choose someone who has already posted  *rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next