Incog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win

Go down 
+7
Jackie
Nocturne
Angi
Witty
Mr. Ricey
Termy
Mr. Slippy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Romulus

Romulus

Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/28/2014, 12:34 pm

Just to let my fellow villagers know: I'm going to be away on totally non-werewolf-related business until morning (ie monday or tuesday). So, yeah, I'm leaving now to a far far away place *whistles and shuffles backwards into the shadows*
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/28/2014, 2:14 pm

Angi wrote:
There will never be substance from anyone on Day 1. [...] You're all idiots if you think there will ever be anything good to go on for Day 1 in terms of game talk or substance

I vote Mr. Ricey

Witty wrote:
I agree with Jackie for the most part, there is no reason to be rushing us to a lynch. While Angi is sort of right that day one means little in terms of day one discussion, it means TONS in subsequent days. I think the policy that we are "idiots" for wanting to pump info even when the benefits are not immediately apparent is really shady, and trying to just end the round because of that even more so.

Unvote Mr Ricey
VOTE ANGI

Angi wrote:
Oh look, Mr. Witty did the EXACT same thing as I did.  Not hypocritical at all  *rolls eyes*   And how is it not town like to place a vote on someone?

Angi wrote:
oh you guys are being so stupid
unvote Mr. Ricey
Seriously, boohoo if I put a vote one someone and it gets them close to hammer only five hundred days in

Angi wrote:
And exactly HOW am I suspicious?   I'm not the one that says it's untownlike to put a third vote on someone and then turn around a put a third vote on said person.

Firstly, I never said anything specific about "L2's" or "B4s" or any of your other fancy lingo. I just said there was no rush to lynch. If I am shameful for putting extra pressure on you for your behavior this round so be it.

Starting with your first post, I would like to point out that you basically stated that there is not going to be a real benefit to talking things out on day 1, which I disagree with. However, I agreed with you and Jackie in that there is no need to rush immediately, but no pressure = no real discussion, and here we are, with pressure and discussion! Yay pressure votes! If I am the only one that is gonna have the guts to do it and stick with it in the face of looking "scummy" so be it. Let's get this ball rolling.

You also whined about you being the third vote on Mr. Ricey, and gave me the impression that you didn't think the 3rd vote is a big deal with, which I agree with. We need pressure to get words. So we are all clear, you were the first person to bring us to a near lynch status, on a quiet person no less. Less of a paper trail once the dust settles...? And then you backed down. Perhaps you are affraid of the responsibility and would rather others do your dirty work?

You then claim I said it was "untownlike" to use the tactic you used. I never claimed anything of the sort, so I fail to see the hypocrisy. I only said there that I agreed there was no point in rushing to lynch. I never said anything bad about placing pressure votes. I do find it interesting, however, that you find the tactic you were first to use this game "scummy". For these reasons, I am unlikely to back down unless solid evidence that contradicts me crops up somehow. Until then, your aggressive behavior towards your fellow townsfolk coupled with your double standards and self-serving tactics makes you more suspicious than the others as far as I am concerned.
Back to top Go down
https://incogforums.forumotion.com
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/28/2014, 2:23 pm

For clarification, the only posts I am referencing in the post above are the quoted ones.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ricey

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/28/2014, 3:45 pm

Trying to shut out the quiet people, so there will be no sounds or struggles? Hmmm? Wink Anyways, as it is technically still the first day I have no issues taking this nice and slow. My vote still stays with Glendon as long as I am nominated.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/28/2014, 4:02 pm

I think Romulus's non-werewolf activities sound like withcraft, and thus still condemn him as the sorcerer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/28/2014, 4:32 pm

Day Phase Deadline:  25th August - 30 August 23:59 Eastern Time ((this means you have all saturday as well))

Vote to Lynch:  Majority Vote 5 to Lynch

Nocturne (1 Vote of 5): Romulus
Angi (4 Votes of 5): Jackie, Termy, Witty, Nocturne
Romulus (1 Vote of 5): Pascal_B
Mr. Ricey (1 Vote of 5): Glendon
Glendon (1 Vote of 5): Mr Ricey

Pending Votes: 1
 Angi

Role Quick List:
3 Villagers, 1 Seer, 1 Body Guard, 1 Lycan, 1 Cursed, 1 Sorcerer, 1 Werewolf
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/29/2014, 12:06 am

48 Hours Left  Good luck everyone
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/29/2014, 9:23 am

vote Mr. Witty

I didn't use any fancy mafia lingo btw and no, I don't think it was a big deal putting a third vote on someone.  I'm used to playing where people get close to a lynch and then it turns around and goes onto someone else.   The game is about lynching, unlynching, talking, pointing fingers, etc   Dont' like it?  Then lynch me.  Only way to get rid of me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/29/2014, 11:54 am

Day Phase Deadline:  25th August - 30 August 23:59 Eastern Time ((this means you have all saturday as well))

Nocturne (1 Vote of 5): Romulus
Angi (4 Votes of 5): Jackie, Termy, Witty, Nocturne
Mr. Ricey (1 Vote of 5): Glendon
Mr. Witty (1 Vote of 5): Angi

Pending Votes: 0

Role Quick List:
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/29/2014, 12:59 pm

I don't necessarily think Angi is guilty. I just think she's being very defensive (which is not unusual since she has 4 votes). 

I agree with most of Witty's points and right now he's probably the only one I'm getting a town read on. Maybe Termy too but these are just gut feelings.

I don't like that the discussion has stalled. I know it's Day 1 but people seem to just be comfortable that Angi is getting votes and not them so no need to talk. We have a day and a half left and I really think with this small of a game we should be forcing more discussion, if that's even possible. 

I'm going to

unvote
vote: Nocturne

I'm going back to my original vote and my original gut feeling. His vote for Angi with no explanation seems like just an easy way to bandwagon and blend in.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/29/2014, 1:00 pm

And I apologize for my fancy lingo. It's habit from all my mafia games.
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/29/2014, 2:09 pm

Angi, while being drama queen (hey, every parts of the world have them), at least she is talking and going somewhere. Nocturne and Mr. Ricey have been very quiet.

I'm going to add some pressure on Mr. Ricey and vote.

Unvote: Angi

Vote: Mr. Ricey
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/29/2014, 3:02 pm

Pascal, you think Romulus is the sorcerer. Since he will be absent for the rest of the day, and therefore no information is to be gained by keeping pressure on him, do you have any suspicions of your own as to who the werewolf is?
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/29/2014, 4:02 pm

glendon wrote:
Pascal, you think Romulus is the sorcerer. Since he will be absent for the rest of the day, and therefore no information is to be gained by keeping pressure on him, do you have any suspicions of your own as to who the werewolf is?

I know Romulus is the sorcerer.  And like any witch hunt worthy of the name, I won't come down from my convictions until they are proven true, which is with Romulus' demise or my own.

As for the werewolf, I only have a one in seven chance of getting it right.  I am not the werewolf. Even if I were, why would I vote for myself? Is that even allowed? Romulus is the sorcerer.  This leaves 7 among you, one of whom is the werewolf, two have a neutral role for now (Lycan and Cursed), and two have beneficial roles.  Really, I have a better chance of accusing someone who is useful to the town than one of the forces of evil.  It is a wise man who admits what he does not know, and frankly I do not know who the werewolf is (but I totally know Romulus is the sorcerer).

Instead I will make a guess, since I have no other information to go on.  I put each of the 7 names into excel, and used the random number generator to bring 7 values between 0 and 100.  Whoever was assigned the highest value would be my guess.  The result are below.

Jackie11
Termy70
Witty28
Nocturne74
Glendon81
Mr Ricey19
Angi96

In summary, I accuse you, Angi of being the Werewolf.  My vote, however, remains with Romulus since, as I have said multiple times, he is the sorcerer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/29/2014, 4:41 pm

Nocturne (2 Vote of 5): Romulus, Jackie
Angi (2 Votes of 5): Witty, Nocturne
Mr. Ricey (2 Vote of 5): Glendon, Termy
Mr. Witty (1 Vote of 5): Angi

Pending Votes: 0

Role Quick List:
Back to top Go down
Nocturne

Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/29/2014, 10:54 pm

Unvote: Angi
Back to top Go down
glendon

glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/30/2014, 10:37 am

Looks like there's a full moon tonight...

So there's a three way tie between Nocturne, Angi, and Mr. Ricey, with 2 votes each. Personally I think there are much more deserving lynchees than Nocturne. Pascal's utter refusal to vote for the werewolf, not to mention his aggravating lottery of one is just obfuscation to the point of parody.

I wasn't down with being the deciding vote two days ago, though I wouldn't have minded Mr. Ricey being strung up. However, with hours to go and long stretches of silence, there needs to be some real stakes. If any of the people mentioned above reach 4 votes, I'll happily be the hammer.

Unvote Mr. Ricey.

There, Mr. Ricey. You said as long as I voted for you, you'd vote for me quid pro quo. Now let's see what you do.
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/30/2014, 11:18 am

Glendon wrote:
Pascal's utter refusal to vote for the werewolf, not to mention his aggravating lottery of one is just obfuscation to the point of parody.

Fair enough point.  My with hunt continues, however since nobody else is helping with my crusade, I will instead let realism prevail and ensure my vote is not wasted.

Unvote: Romulus

Vote: Nocturne
Back to top Go down
Termy

Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/30/2014, 11:58 am

My vote for Mr. Ricey stands. You don't reward a person with few words
by unvoting or minimal votes.
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin
Witty

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/30/2014, 1:43 pm

We only have today left, and it seems we are a bit unsure about our desire to lynch, I fear the random nature of a lynch today is going to be difficult to decipher. It seems though, that it will be Mr Ricey or no one. Based on what I have seen I am comfortable voting for him too.

UNVOTE ANGI
VOTE MR RICEY

(Sorry again. Another phone post, I am camping)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/30/2014, 2:28 pm

Nocturne (3 Vote of 5): Romulus, Jackie, Pascal_B
Mr. Ricey (2 Vote of 5): Termy, Mr. Witty
Mr. Witty (1 Vote of 5): Angi

Pending Votes: 2
Nocturne, Glendon

Role Quick List:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/30/2014, 4:06 pm

Moderator note:
I am heading out to someones house for the rest of the weekend.  I will not be around to update the vote and send out pvt messages for roles until possibly sunday night.

Once Midnight tonight hits, you guys will be out of time.  If no majority is reached by then there will be no lynch so please think carefully of your actions or non actions.
Once a lynch occurs, no one is permitted to speak afterwards.  I won't be here to lock the thread as normal.  ((I am hoping this is just a one time occurance))

I will try to write up results on Sunday night when I return and give everyone who has night actions 48 hours from the time results are up to submit those actions using your quick topic links.
Back to top Go down
Angi

Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/30/2014, 4:39 pm

glendon wrote:
Looks like there's a full moon tonight...

Pascal's utter refusal to vote for the werewolf, not to mention his aggravating lottery of one is just obfuscation to the point of parody.

We don't know who the werewolf is so how is he refusing to vote for the werewolf?

Unvote Witty

Vote Mr. Ricey
I'm not up for a no lynch and he's of no use to us obviously
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/30/2014, 5:08 pm

Nocturne (3 Vote of 5): Romulus, Jackie, Pascal_B
Mr. Ricey (3 Vote of 5): Termy, Mr. Witty, Angi

Pending Votes: 2
Nocturne, Glendon

Role Quick List:
Back to top Go down
Pascal_B

Pascal_B

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime8/30/2014, 7:13 pm

Let's do this

Unvote Nocturne

Vote Mr. Ricey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   Season 1 Werewolf:  Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next