CalendarFAQHomeSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Witty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 1:44 pm

Now we are talking! Sorry for the day of silence from me, I had a longer day at work and then some friends came over for games and a drink (we played Arkham Horror and won handily. Take that Azathoth!).

Demon fighting aside, and back to the matter at hand, it probably is a better approach to put pressure on individuals like this rather than the lottery, so I am glad we moved away from that. I also tend to agree with Glendon in his vote, and would like to hear more from Mr. Ricey. Angi is on my "speak up" list (posting is nice, but needs some substance too), too, but she already has two votes. So, with that:

I vote Mr. Ricey

Why your fanatic suspicion of and voting for Glendon? It really seems like an unspoken lottery tactic to me from the get-go.
Back to top Go down
http://incogforums.forumotion.com
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 1:47 pm

Day Phase Deadline:  25th August - 30 August 23:59 Eastern Time ((this means you have all saturday as well))

Vote to Lynch:  Majority Vote 5 to Lynch

Nocturne (1 Vote of 5): Romulus
Angi (2 Votes of 5): Jackie, Termy
Romulus (1 Vote of 5): Pascal_B
Mr. Ricey (3 Vote of 5): Glendon, Witty, Angi
Glendon (1 Vote of 5): Mr Ricey

Pending Votes: 1
Nocturne

Role Quick List:
3 Villagers, 1 Seer, 1 Body Guard, 1 Lycan, 1 Cursed, 1 Sorcerer, 1 Werewolf

((including Angi's vote below.))

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I told you not to tell her she smelt like hot dogs!

Last edited by Mr. Slippy on 8/27/2014, 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 4:31 pm

There will never be substance from anyone on Day 1.  Just because some of you are talking more doesn't mean you are saying anything of importance.   You're all idiots if you think there will ever be anything good to go on for Day 1 in terms of game talk or substance   Razz

I vote Mr. Ricey
Back to top Go down
Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 4:32 pm

I vote Mr. Ricey
Back to top Go down
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 8:29 pm

Ugh someone unvote. Angi putting Mr. Ricey @ L-1 super scummy.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 9:02 pm

Moderator correction:
Mr Ricey is at L-2  I had edited the vote count.

Players Take Note:
L-1, L-2, L-3 is a term used by some to determine how many votes until lynch.

for example  L-2 is Lynch - 2 Votes.  L-1 is Lynch will occur in one vote.

Hammer is the final vote which causes a lynch.

Last edited by Mr. Slippy on 8/27/2014, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 9:12 pm

Sorry to keep posting mafia lingo, I guess. There's no reason to hammer this so early. We need more discussion. It's Day 1, there's no evidence really, but I think all this voting has made me wonder even more about Angi. If she's town, the wolf/sorcerer can just hammer that and it's over. If she's not town, then the other bad guy can. I just don't think it's necessary at this point. 

If someone is looking like they're in danger of getting lynched, we want to hear their defense. This is just too close imo and I find it very non-town of Angi.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 9:13 pm

oh sorry, I just saw the correction. So, I guess I'll edit my comment above to say L-2 is still kind of dangerous because with two quick votes, discussion is over.
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 9:52 pm

I agree with Jackie for the most part, there is no reason to be rushing us to a lynch. While Angi is sort of right that day one means little in terms of day one discussion, it means TONS in subsequent days. I think the policy that we are "idiots" for wanting to pump info even when the benefits are not immediately apparent is really shady, and trying to just end the round because of that even more so.

Unvote Mr Ricey
VOTE ANGI

(Sorry, no formating options on my phone)
Back to top Go down
Termy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 10:35 pm

Mr. Ricey, hellllllo.... the townspeople are giving you a chance to speak up... what's on your mind buddy... speak up...
Back to top Go down
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 10:47 pm

Nocturne

Curious...Nocturne, who do you want to vote?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 11:21 pm

Day Phase Deadline:  25th August - 30 August 23:59 Eastern Time ((this means you have all saturday as well))

Angi (3 Votes of 5): Jackie, Termy, Witty
Mr. Ricey (2 Vote of 5): Glendon, Angi

Nocturne

Role Quick List:

Back to top Go down
Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 11:33 pm

oh you guys are being so stupid

unvote Mr. Ricey

Seriously, boohoo if I put a vote one someone and it gets them close to hammer only five hundred days in
Back to top Go down
Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 11:34 pm

Oh look, Mr. Witty did the EXACT same thing as I did.  Not hypocritical at all  *rolls eyes*   And how is it not town like to place a vote on someone?   You want to no lynch on Day 1 Jackie???    That's so unlike you.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/27/2014, 11:45 pm

Angi (3 Votes of 5): Jackie, Termy, Witty
Mr. Ricey (1 Vote of 5): Glendon

Pending Votes: 2
Nocturne, Angi

Role Quick List:

Back to top Go down
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/28/2014, 1:15 am

Vote: Angi
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/28/2014, 1:20 am

Angi (4 Votes of 5): Jackie, Termy, Witty, Nocturne

Angi

Role Quick List:

Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/28/2014, 1:37 am

Hypocritical, perhaps, but my vote will stay with Angi. We could do without the insults and constant rolling of the eyes. Intentionally trying to fluster and belittle everyone on day one is not a great tactic at all for a villager. At all.

*edits are underlined
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/28/2014, 2:48 am

Moderator Warning:
Witty, please do not edit your posts.  Although I was here and saw what was there before and it didn't change the idea of what you were trying to say, it is still not acceptable.  Please go back and review the rules if need be about posting.  If there is anything unclear please let me know so I can adjust.

Players take note:
Since the edit did not compromise the idea, I have issued a warning on this.  I have spoken privately and will extend an olive branch of peace over this minor edit.

The original post did not include "and belittle"  it read as the following.

"Intentionally trying to fluster everyone on day is not a great tactic."

The edits were to improve grammar and readability.

As Moderator:
I have blocked editing posts by members, unfortunately if I block edits for administrators I will not be able to edit posts myself which I may need to. If you are still able to edit posts please let me know as I have not done it correctly.

Last edited by Mr. Slippy on 8/28/2014, 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Witty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/28/2014, 2:54 am

I apologize, everyone. It was very much outside of my intent to compromise the game rules in such a way. I hope you can forgive, correcting my typo was a force of habit as an admin to the site.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Slippy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/28/2014, 2:56 am

Angi (4 Votes of 5): Jackie, Termy, Witty, Nocturne

Angi

Role Quick List:

Back to top Go down
Romulus

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/28/2014, 9:50 am

Yeesh, I don't want to drop the hammer on anyone, that's a lot of pressure!
Back to top Go down
glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/28/2014, 9:58 am

As suspicious as Angi is, Mr. Ricey still hasn't said much of anything so I'm not changing my vote.
Back to top Go down
Angi

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/28/2014, 10:21 am

And exactly HOW am I suspicious?   I'm not the one that says it's untownlike to put a third vote on someone and then turn around a put a third vote on said person.
Back to top Go down
glendon

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   8/28/2014, 11:15 am

No one is definitively unsuspicious, only more suspicious then others. What people say now creates a narrative and a voting pattern that they will later be held against. Not saying much and quickly voting without explanation seems only like an effort to stay under the radar. But again, Mr. Ricey is much bigger example of this so I'm sticking with him for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win   

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Werewolf: Eternal Falls - Werewolves Win
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next